Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Tue, May 10th, 2011, 11:14 AM
Double Whopper

F-1Fizzy is on a distinguished road
Default Just ordered

Just ordered my 2nd custom tune this past saturday for my edge...just wondering what is usual turn around time on the tunes? Its been a bit since i ordered my last one so forget....and just waiting on my receipt and all...cant wait to see how this tune is compared to last one
Old Tue, May 10th, 2011, 12:31 PM
Grown-up in training!

ticopowell will become famous soon enough

It has actually been fairly decent lately from what I have seen, something like 3 weeks for some people I think. It has at most been 2 months, unless the paperwork got lost . then it is a few days after they find the paperwork again, but that has only happened once or twice since they have been in business .
Old Tue, May 10th, 2011, 01:05 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Actually, it's down to a day or two once the order form and invoice hit my desk....
Old Tue, May 10th, 2011, 01:26 PM
Grown-up in training!

Haha guess I was wrong... good to know!
Old Tue, May 10th, 2011, 08:46 PM
Double Whopper

Ahh ok so then i should be getting one soon then im guessing? Also please if any questions about what im looking for in the tune feel free to call me...get so anxious each time i make order lol
Old Sat, May 14th, 2011, 04:42 PM
Double Whopper

hey...got a question...(if answer is available in thread please post)...but anyway...how will i know when i can load custom tune i ordered onto my programmer? will i get an email? and how do i download it? will it just be in pegasus? or what? please explain the process of getting new tune onto program...thanks guys
Old Sat, May 14th, 2011, 05:31 PM
Double Whopper

also i have an issue on my pegasus right now where i go to do the updates it says i have and it will not let me...after i do the whole update process and it says they were downloaded it goes to a popup saying it is finalizing it keep saying that "component 'MSCOMCTL.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid" then it closes and thats all...and continues to say it has an update...what can i do?....btw ive tried re-installing and no good
Old Sat, May 14th, 2011, 05:54 PM
Double Whopper

im sorry for the hat trick of posting here...lol...but i just checked and my custom tune was ready to download!...i loaded it on my gryphon and my truck...and all i can say is WOW....that is exactly what i was looking for and im very impressed with this truck and the tune most of all now....thanks alot guys...great tune...great work...now its time to take the truck out again to see what my times are for 1/4 and 0-60....cant wait...will def post results
Old Mon, May 16th, 2011, 02:07 AM
Grown-up in training!

lol I have been offline for a weekish, so I didnt see you responded til now, but it looks like you got everything taken care of, any other questions feel free to keep asking!