Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > Site Feedback

Site Feedback We'd like to hear from you! Please let us know what you like or don't like so that we can make your experience here a favorable one.

Old Thu, December 3rd, 2009, 07:49 PM
Whopper

cmont58 is on a distinguished road
Default PHP merchandise

Where can I get like a t-shirt or some decals or something. I want to represent what i have done to my truck. Anything would be great.
Old Thu, December 3rd, 2009, 09:00 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Here's a link to the merchandise page. It's currently being updated though......

Buy some of their gourmet candies!

http://dygytalworld.ehost-services13...rchandise.html
Old Fri, December 4th, 2009, 01:47 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

We were just talking last night about changes and updates that I need to make to the website when we have some downtime the week after Christmas. Updating the PHP Merchandise is high on my list of priorities! We currently have:

t-shirts
baseball hats
shot glasses
koozies
coffee mugs
stainless steel travel mugs
20 oz. glass tumblers
stickers
custom made Power Hungry candy

and as soon as hoodies go on sale with our printing company, we'll have those, too!

I will get pictures taken of everything, and the website will be updated by the end of the month.

OH! And we're tossing around the idea of people being able to use their Gameroom cash to purchase PHP items (and just cover shipping). Maybe I'll make a post about that...

And cmont58, I already made a note on your invoice to include a sticker when we ship your chip.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Fri, December 4th, 2009, 05:19 PM
who knows ??

Georgia Diesel is on a distinguished road

I love my shot glasses They are just right for having a few shots of some jack... They hold the perfect amount ...I gotta get me a sweat shirt with the hood...Getting cold in these hills this time of year.
crew cab 4-wheel drive 03 f-250 6 uh oleaker.4 inch staight pipe..12 years of being a diesel tech..i love helping others..feel free to call with any concerns..706-244-4955 got the truck put back to factory tuning the day she rolled of the factory line, TEC3..ficm,tcm,ecm...php is the best
Old Sat, December 5th, 2009, 03:56 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgia Diesel View Post
I love my shot glasses They are just right for having a few shots of some jack... They hold the perfect amount ...I gotta get me a sweat shirt with the hood...Getting cold in these hills this time of year.
That's what the Jack is for... to keep yer butt warm!

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Sat, December 5th, 2009, 04:14 AM
who knows ??

Georgia Diesel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Hungry View Post
That's what the Jack is for... to keep yer butt warm!
It does keep me warm at night but i need something to keep me warm at work,,the man dont like me drinking on the job.
crew cab 4-wheel drive 03 f-250 6 uh oleaker.4 inch staight pipe..12 years of being a diesel tech..i love helping others..feel free to call with any concerns..706-244-4955 got the truck put back to factory tuning the day she rolled of the factory line, TEC3..ficm,tcm,ecm...php is the best
Old Sat, December 5th, 2009, 04:23 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Yeah... I guess that doesn't fly too well, eh?

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Mon, December 7th, 2009, 07:27 AM
Whopper

cmont58 is on a distinguished road

Thanks alot groovy chic you guys are awesome
Old Thu, December 17th, 2009, 10:08 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Made sure your sticker was included when your order shipped this week, Cole.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Sun, August 15th, 2010, 10:25 PM
Whopper Junior

joeniel is on a distinguished road

So whats the word on the merchandise section? I see it still says under construction, Id like to buy a tshirt and decals!