Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > Latest News

Latest News Stay up to date with what's going on.

Closed Thread

Old Wed, April 1st, 2009, 10:33 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light
Default Fast & Furious - Bill Tuned the Truck!

Are you one of those people who watch movies like Gone in 60 Seconds just to see the sweet vehicles? (We're pretty sure it's not for their spellbinding plots! ) If that sounds like you, then be on the lookout for a tricked out silver 2001 F-350 (complete with a groovy custom orange lightning bolt!) in the upcoming Fast & Furious movie, which will be in theaters on Friday!. Last year, Bill was asked to tune this beauty specifically for the film!

This is Jason Ingram's (owner of ShoNuff Customs) second contribution to The Fast and the Furious series (you may have seen his orange Harley Davidson chopper in The Fast and the Furious 3 -- if you missed it, catch it on his website!).

That's our son Wil, 9, in the picture. Having a dad who tunes trucks for a living is really pretty cool.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Wed, April 1st, 2009, 10:52 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light
Looks like Will is about ready to go out for the night.

The boy and I are probably going to go next weekend. We'll keep a look out for the f350. The movie looks pretty good from the previews I've seen.

Lars

Any free movie passes?

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Wed, April 1st, 2009, 11:39 PM
Cali Gestapo!

Caforddude is on a distinguished road

Cool news!

Old Thu, April 2nd, 2009, 12:08 PM
Native American Redneck

TXWolf is on a distinguished road

Looks like I'll have to watch the movie ... just to see what our Fords can REALLY do! LOL

2008 F150 Supercrew Lariat 4x4
5.4L - 4.88 Gears
PHP Gryphon Programmer - BDS 6" Lift - Magnaflow Dual Exhaust - JLT Ram Air Intake - 20" Pacer Ridgeline Rims with 35" Mickey Thompson Baja ATZs Tires - Westin BullBar with Driving Lights
Old Thu, April 2nd, 2009, 07:53 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88Racing View Post
Looks like Will is about ready to go out for the night.

The boy and I are probably going to go next weekend. We'll keep a look out for the f350. The movie looks pretty good from the previews I've seen.

Lars

Any free movie passes?
We weren't given any movie passes. Over a year ago, I bought discounted movie passes for our local theater at Costco and lost them. When we moved our bed after getting back from FL with a brand new king size bed a few weeks ago, we found them! So we did pay for them, technically, but it's like found money.

I, literally, don't think that a day goes by that Wil doesn't discuss with me what his first is going to be (it changes sometimes). He also comes in to talk about the shop that we're all going to run together when he's grown. And the little dude's only nine years old! He is a mini replica of his dad. He's really interested in tuning -- give it a few years, and we'll let him start playing with our truck (overseen by Billy, of course!)

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Thu, April 2nd, 2009, 11:05 PM
addicted

kokopellimotorsports is on a distinguished road

Going to see the movie this weekend.

Ty

Tuning is addicting. Lol.
Old Fri, April 3rd, 2009, 09:02 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

We're supposed to be going to see it tonight. Someone posted on another forum that they saw it but didn't see the F-350. It's all part of movie making, of course... filming twice as much footage as you'll need and then leaving half on the cutting room floor, but it would still make me :sadface:.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Mon, April 6th, 2009, 01:10 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light
Default Didn't see f350

Went to the movie on Sunday afternoon. Tried to look for the f350 but just couldn't see it?

My excuses of why I didn't see it!
1. Fast moving scenes.
2. Massive car scenes.
3. Low cut tops and short shorts scenes. Caught the boy drueling a few of these scenes.
4. Like Corey said could be on the floor of the editing room.

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Mon, April 6th, 2009, 04:17 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

We went Friday night. I actually liked the movie! (I didn't really plan to...) Bill thinks the truck may have been in the background of the race scene, but he says until we get to "analyze" it on the DVD, he's not saying for sure. Of course, it would make no sense to pay him to tune a truck for it to look pretty in the background, so we're keeping our fingers crossed that it'll be in the deleted scenes or bonus features on the DVD.

I was TOTALLY digging the red Chevelle.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Tue, April 7th, 2009, 12:36 AM
Livin' The Dream

RZDANO is on a distinguished road

I know how You feel. I built 6 motorcycles that were supposed to be in the movie "Contact" with Jodie Foster. I was all excited to go see the movie, then after sitting through all 3 hours of it, NOTHING! All of My hard work ended up on the floor. No wonder these movies cost millions to make. Oh well, At least You got paid and Your kids got some cool pics They can brag about to Thier friends! And I'm sure that truck really ripped!!!