Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > Classified Ads

Classified Ads You got it and don't want it? You need it and can't find it? Put it here and you just might get lucky!

Closed Thread

Old Thu, September 10th, 2009, 11:06 PM
Double Whopper

sam8 is on a distinguished road
Default New, still in box Hypertherm 45 Plasma cutter.

I have this unit through a strange set of circumstances, but it is fully legal and legit and needs to go since I already have a Miller 625.

This is one of Hypertherm's new units, it is much smaller than the older ones, and much lighter. It has never been assembled or plugged in, it is still in it's original box with all of the documentation, it was purchased at a local Airgas Store.
The list on them is around $2200.
I see them on sale for $1900 ish.
I will sell this one for $1600. You can read about it on Hypertherm's website.
I can haul it up to UPS to ship it to you, but you pay shipping from 95945.
If you are within 100 miles of Sacramento, Ca. we can meet and do the deal somewhere.

'97 F-350 CC LB 4x4-Orignal Owner. Arrowcraft DRW Kit, Tymar int., Banks IC, Beans D-66 Turbo, Hypermax DP, 4 inch exhaust, ATS Triple Loc converter, Mag Hytec Trans Pan,Tru-cool Trans Cooler, ORU Shackle Reverse, Ultralite Gauges, PHP F.U. 2 Flex 6 pos. chip Terminator modded 17* HPOP and Scan Gauge
Old Sat, September 19th, 2009, 10:17 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Dang, I wish I had a use right now for a plasma cutter. That's a heckuva deal.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Closed Thread