Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > Latest News

Latest News Stay up to date with what's going on.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Thu, June 17th, 2010, 07:49 AM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

Robert6401 is on a distinguished road
Clap GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

There have been a couple of posts lately questioning the level of customer service provided by PHP. Thankfully, most everyone just shrugged them off, but I hate the thought of any bad publicity being out there that isn't justified. I am here to tell you about my most recent experience and why I believe those folks to be VERY wrong.

Last Thursday I PM'd Cody about a small issue I was having. There was a shifting pattern in one of my tunes that I wasn't real happy with and couldn't get used to. He responded within the hour to my message and had already looked into the tunes I had recieved and knew how to fix it. We bantered back and forth for the rest of the day via PM and he gave me my RMA#. I pulled the chip Thursday night and dropped it off at UPS on Friday at lunch. Now, I am only about 150 miles from PHP's office, so I know I am lucky with regards to shipping time, but the chip arrived there on Monday morning at about 11:30. Cody messaged me at about 2:30 to let me know he had finished making the changes and had the chip packaged and ready for UPS to pick it up. Lo-and-behold the chip was back in my hands when I got home from work on Tuesday evening. The changes he made were SPOT ON! I couldn't be more impressed and happier with the decision I made to go with PHP.

It is obvious to me that the guys that were on here complaining recently were either trolls or were not making any effort on their own to accomplish their goal.

Thanks again Cody.

God Bless, y'all!

2003 F250 Lariat 7.3PSD CC SB FX4

Kwik (6637) Filter, RE 2.5" leveling kit, F350 Rear Blocks, TC Lock, Fumoto, EBPV/Exhaust Brake,6.0 Tranny Cooler, AIH Delete, IssPro EV2 Gauges, PHP Phoenix stock, 25tow, 40tow, 65tow, 80dd, 100perf, In-tank mods, Muffler Delete, WW, FRx,HPx, JW Stage 1 Trans, Swamps HV/HF IDM
-Pulling a 38' Forest River Sierra 5th Wheel