Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Sat, August 29th, 2009, 06:04 PM
Whopper

p40whk is on a distinguished road
Default What if I put down the wrong info?

I was out working on my truck when I realized I actually have an AFE cold air intake kit and not an AEM which is what I put on my User CP and what I think I put on my form I submitted when I ordered my Gryphon.

I haven't gotten my tunes yet so should I PM someone to let them know I entered the wrong info? I'm not sure how much difference there is between the two CAIs but I know it's a question on the form.

I updated my user CP but don't want to make it confusing for anyone.
Old Sat, August 29th, 2009, 07:31 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

PM Bill and Corey with the info.
Hey Bud we all make mistakes.

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Sat, September 19th, 2009, 03:54 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

There is actually very little difference between the AEM and AFE from a tuning standpoint. However, we do like to make sure we have the most accurate information in regards to modifications.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!