Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Upgrade your Evo

Upgrade your Evo Upgrade your Edge Evolution to a Gryphon Programmer to allow for custom tuning and additional functionality.

Due to issues with the cable failures due to incompatible versions of firmware, we do not offer upgrades
or tuning for the 1997-2003 F-Series gas or 7.3L diesel trucks. We recommend using another platform.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Tue, August 4th, 2009, 04:07 PM
STRCHSR

STRCHSR is on a distinguished road
Default Evo Upgrade Help

I want to send in my Evo. But I need alittle help!

I dont know what type of custom tunes would be best for me. So here's what I do with my truck. Maybe you guys can help!

I have a 2008 F-150 FX4 with the 5.4L V8 with 3.73LS

Most of the time I just do everyday driving. It's mostly non-stop highway driving from work to home. Only 1 red light the whole way...

And on the weekends I tow a 30 Foot Outback RV thats right at 6660 pounds dry. So around 7500 fully loaded.

When I pull the RV I run 89 with some octane booster. The truck does great! But I need more power on the long hills.

On the motor the only mods I have are a K&N Air Changer Kit and a PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer.

I would like to keep using 89 when towing but get the added power and Torque I need. I would also like to use 89 for everyday driving and get more passing power.

What should I request when turning in my EVO to you guys?
PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer
Edge Evolution Programmer
Trailer Tow Mirrors
AVIC D3 NAV
JL Audio 10in Sub with custom back seat box
Rockford Fosgate AMP
Line-X Bedliner