Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Fri, July 20th, 2012, 11:06 AM
Whopper Junior

SuperCrewfx4 is on a distinguished road
Default Ordered a Gryphon, how long does it usually take to receive confirmation?

Ordered a Gryphon on Monday (7/16). Managed to forget to write down my reference number. I read that it may take a few days for the order to get entered into the system, but I was figuring I would have gotten confirmation by now. I assume they are really busy after they were away last week. How long do you think it takes to get confirmation? I'm chomping at the bit to get this thing in and installed in my truck...
Old Fri, July 20th, 2012, 11:55 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Corey manually inputs all orders into Quickbooks from the information you put on your order and the last page that comes up after you place your order says that you will receive your invoice when the order is processed.

If you haven't received your invoice, your order has not been processed. As far as "I assume they are really busy after they were away last week." goes, PHP is always busy (and depending on who you talk to, always behind). After a week away from the office (and I will say that it was much-needed for them), they will be really far behind. If only people knew how many orders come in EVERY DAY, they'd realize that they're not the only people out there who order from PHP.
Old Fri, July 20th, 2012, 04:28 PM
Whopper Junior

Whoa hold your horses. I'm not upset or anything about it, just making sure I didn't screw something up.
Old Tue, July 24th, 2012, 09:03 PM
Whopper Junior

Well i got confirmation and tracking Sunday afternoon. UPS email said it should be here today, but when i track it, UPS says it's being processed and says the item has not been dropped off at or picked up by UPS yet. I'm wondering if it's shipped and UPS lost it or if it's still sitting at PHP. I only mention it because if UPS screwed up I didn't want to wait around wondering what was going on before I spoke up. If it has not shipped yet, can anyone she'd some light on when it might?
Old Tue, July 24th, 2012, 09:50 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperCrewfx4 View Post
Well i got confirmation and tracking Sunday afternoon. UPS email said it should be here today, but when i track it, UPS says it's being processed and says the item has not been dropped off at or picked up by UPS yet. I'm wondering if it's shipped and UPS lost it or if it's still sitting at PHP. I only mention it because if UPS screwed up I didn't want to wait around wondering what was going on before I spoke up. If it has not shipped yet, can anyone she'd some light on when it might?
Corey will print out UPS labels when she processes orders. This automatically emails a shipping notice. It hasn't shipped yet, I'm sure.

The ONLY two people that can shed some light will be Bill or Corey. Nobody else here has any idea.