Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > General Vehicle Related Topics > Performance Modifications and Other Conversations

Performance Modifications and Other Conversations This is a place where we can have real, honest discussions about all things performance related.

Whether it's power adders, engine parts, configurations, injectors, tuning, or whatever else you can thing of, let's talk about it!

Old Tue, November 6th, 2012, 06:36 AM
Whopper Junior

Scarlet is on a distinguished road
Clap StainlessWorks Exhaust

WOW! I have a 2011 Lariat Supercrew 4x4, short bed with the 6.2 and Max Tow package. I special ordered this truck in October of 2010 and took delivery in Jan. 2011. A fifteen week wait but more than worth the wait! Some other options I asked for were, to have the dealer install a pair of DVD headrests, install a set of factory skid plates, and an Undercover Tonnue (spell check) bed cover. Stock out of the factory this truck is just plain Nasty! But, I wanted "More Power"! So in November of 2011, I ordered and had my Ford dealer install a complete StainlessWorks exhaust system. It comprises of the longtube headers, high flow cats, X-pipe, dual chambered mufflers and duals running out back at the stock location behind the rear wheel with massive chrome tips. It took an already Nasty truck into the realm of shear Madness! The sound is unbelievable. When you tramp down on her she sounds like your at a Nascar track and all heads within a mile are turning . Seriously, I had trouble before with this thing breaking loose. Now If I don't watch myself, the trucks stability control kicks in to keep me straight, unless I hit that special switch....