Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer > Splash Screens

Old Sun, June 21st, 2009, 11:05 AM
Whopper Junior

MrSub is on a distinguished road
Default Splash Screens

I was just surfing around the forums and wondering if I could change the splash screen on my Edge Evo. I do not have the gryphon YET (hopefully edge will fix the problem). Anyway can I use the Pegasus to change the splash screen on a stock Edge. Thanks
Old Sun, June 21st, 2009, 11:54 AM
Baconator

BlackSTX is on a distinguished road

I'm not the authority, but I don't believe it is possible. I don't think the Edge will allow you to download and install one. However, the Gryphon upgrade will allow it, if I am correct, it has to do with the firmware installed with the upgrade.

Current mods: AEM Bruteforce CAI, Magnaflow SI/DO, Gryphon-87 & 93 tunes, Harley head lamps, tinted windows, lower grille filler, and FX2 lower valance.
Old Sun, June 21st, 2009, 02:36 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

It really all depends on whether Pegasus can talk to your Edge. If it can, then I suspect you WILL be able to put a different splash screen on it. However, I really would not try to do anything else with Pegasus on an Edge until you find out if it's ok from Bill.

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer
Old Sun, July 5th, 2009, 10:58 PM
Double Whopper

sonic blue l is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSub View Post
I was just surfing around the forums and wondering if I could change the splash screen on my Edge Evo. I do not have the gryphon YET (hopefully edge will fix the problem). Anyway can I use the Pegasus to change the splash screen on a stock Edge. Thanks
I changed my splash screen on my evo using the pegasus, however mine is the diesel version, but i had no problems.