Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests Let's face it -- there are times when everyone could use a few extra prayers coming their way. Feel free to post about prayers needed for yourself, family, friends, and anyone else!

Old Fri, November 20th, 2009, 08:12 PM
Baconator

BlackSTX is on a distinguished road
Default Mother-in-law

Hey everyone....

Got news yesterday that my mother-in-law (Jean) has breast cancer and is scheduled to have surgery next week. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers, she's in her late 70's and despite having had knee surgery two years ago and coming through it fine, that was still two years ago, and under a different level of stress.
Also say a prayer for my wife. She lost her father to cancer when she was only two, survived cancer herself, and is know dealing with her mom's cancer. I can only imagine the level of stress/fear she in enduring right now. Her mom lives in Florida too, and she's not able to be there for the surgery, which bothers her tremendously too.

Despite all the jokes we hear about mother-in-laws, this is one you don't mind keeping around a bit longer.....despite how difficult she can sometimes make things, she's a good mother-in-law to have.

Thanks in advance everyone!

Current mods: AEM Bruteforce CAI, Magnaflow SI/DO, Gryphon-87 & 93 tunes, Harley head lamps, tinted windows, lower grille filler, and FX2 lower valance.
Old Sat, November 21st, 2009, 06:24 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Thoughts and prayers sent from my family to yours.

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Mon, November 23rd, 2009, 08:10 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

We will certainly keep your family in our prayers. Please be sure to let us know how she's doing after her surgery.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Fri, November 27th, 2009, 04:56 PM
Baconator

BlackSTX is on a distinguished road

I'm quite surprised by the way things progress these days. Mother-in-law had surgery Wednesday, and was home the same day! I guess I should be surprised, I had spinal surgery and was home that afternoon; but it's still a surprise.
Anyway, my wife has been in touch with her mom serveral times and her mom is in good spirits and doing well.

Thanks to all who have thought of her..... Hope you all are doing well too!

Current mods: AEM Bruteforce CAI, Magnaflow SI/DO, Gryphon-87 & 93 tunes, Harley head lamps, tinted windows, lower grille filler, and FX2 lower valance.
Old Mon, November 30th, 2009, 04:04 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Good to hear! Daily prayers are still being sent.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019