Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > Latest News

Latest News Stay up to date with what's going on.

Closed Thread

Old Fri, January 29th, 2010, 10:59 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light
Clap REMOTE FICM REPROGRAMMING

We are happy to announce that in February, customers will no longer have to send their FICMs to us to be reprogrammed -- and no more down time for your trucks!
(Imagine the savings in shipping costs alone! )

The cost of reprogramming will remain the same -- $150. A $250 deposit will be required, however, to cover the cost of the programmer. The deposit will be 100% refundable if it is returned to us undamaged.

Each programmer will be set up to program ONE vehicle; however, if there are several people in one area who would like to reprogram their FICMs, Bill can reset the programmer remotely to allow it to program additional vehicles.

IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A 6.0L GRYPHON/EVOLUTION, NO DEPOSIT WILL BE REQUIRED -- WE CAN REMOTELY SET UP YOUR PROGRAMMER TO REPROGRAM YOUR FICM! WHEN THE PROGRAMMING SESSION HAS ENDED, WE WILL REMOTELY RESTORE YOUR GRYPHON/EVO TO ITS ORIGINAL STATE!

Bill will also be able to set up applications for dealers to reprogram FICMs, too. Please call us to discuss pricing.

We do not have an exact release date as of yet, but rest assured that as soon as it's available, we will make announcements on our website and forum and on the forums which we sponsor.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Fri, January 29th, 2010, 02:23 PM
Spark Plug Inhibited

Jeremy is on a distinguished road

SWEET!
00 F-350 7.3, 12 Speed, PHP Gryphon, PHP hydra, DAC3
95 F-Superduty 7.3 DI, Auto, Mechanics Truck
94 F-Superduty 7.3 DI, 5 speed, Flatbed
Old Fri, January 29th, 2010, 03:15 PM
who knows ??

Georgia Diesel is on a distinguished road

where and when can i sign up... I love beta testing
crew cab 4-wheel drive 03 f-250 6 uh oleaker.4 inch staight pipe..12 years of being a diesel tech..i love helping others..feel free to call with any concerns..706-244-4955 got the truck put back to factory tuning the day she rolled of the factory line, TEC3..ficm,tcm,ecm...php is the best
Old Fri, February 5th, 2010, 06:03 PM
Whopper Junior

Agent86 is on a distinguished road

Sign me up too! It will be worth it to me to not have to swap to my extra FICM and back again.
Old Wed, February 10th, 2010, 03:13 PM
Master of Disaster

DevilDocTater is on a distinguished road

Nice!!! Im VERY interested as well!!
2004 F-350 6.0 PSD, 6" suspension lift, 35's, 6spd MANUAL tranny, Crew Cab Long Bed, ARP's, HG's, EGR Delete, Coolant Filter, Boost Pyro Fuel Pressur and Oil Temp gauges in a Pillar, Rotella Syn 5-40.
Old Thu, February 11th, 2010, 12:34 PM
Whopper Junior

m_heckert is on a distinguished road

Ready to try this is it available yet and how do I order. Tried calling with no luck

thanks
Old Thu, February 11th, 2010, 06:18 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

We accept phone calls from 5PM - 9PM on Thursdays, so if you called earlier, that would be why you didn't get through. It's 7:11PM right now, and they're ringing like crazy -- in a good way, of course!

Next week is our scheduled monthly No Phones Week. That doesn't mean we take the week off or that you can't get ahold of us. In fact, we usually work more hours than normal and get a TON of stuff done! It simply means that we don't answer the phone, which allows us time to get caught up on tuning, e-mails, posts, projects, website updates, etc.

One project Bill will be working on (and, hopefully, completing!) is the Remote FICM programmer. As soon as it's available, we will announce it on the website, on this forum, and on all the other forums where we're sponsors. There have been people -- customers AND dealers -- waiting for this for more than a year, so we're eager to get it completed, too!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Sun, February 21st, 2010, 05:20 PM
Double Whopper

sonic blue l is on a distinguished road

If we still have an old calibration, example vxcf7c3, can i order tunes for the vxcf9? As im replacing my ficm in the near future and i would like to get in line early for my tunes and ficm program.
Old Mon, March 1st, 2010, 03:53 PM
Diesel Tech

RoyBoy is on a distinguished road

I need to get mine updated, still have the "30 second injector cycle flash after shutdown" and my cold starts are pretty rough. Can I expect the new flash to smooth it out? Also, I'm running SCT tunes from Tadd, should everything work together ok? Thanks for the info, and I'll likely be ordering a remote tune as soon as they are available

2004 F350 6.0 6spd lots of mods
Closed Thread