Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Upgrade your Evo

Upgrade your Evo Upgrade your Edge Evolution to a Gryphon Programmer to allow for custom tuning and additional functionality.

Due to issues with the cable failures due to incompatible versions of firmware, we do not offer upgrades
or tuning for the 1997-2003 F-Series gas or 7.3L diesel trucks. We recommend using another platform.

Old Fri, January 29th, 2010, 11:10 AM
Whopper

TBowman053 is on a distinguished road
Default When do I pay???

I've completed most of my order form for my upgrade and custom tune. Just getting one for now, but where and when do i pay for it. Im going to be sending the edge, order form, and cable all tomorrow. Will i get an invoice of some sort via email after they've recieved it? or before they ship it back or what? Thanks for your help. fyi i have PM Corey but thought someone who knew would catch this before.
Old Sat, January 30th, 2010, 09:29 AM
Under Construction

Bax is on a distinguished road

Well for me. They charged me when Bill was writing the tune. The charge for me was for the upgrade + the tune. Combined.

I received no invoice as of now, but have the charge on my bank card for reference. Just watch your bank statement. That's what I did.

You will receive a ups tracking number through email when UPS receives your gryphon "updated evo" when it's being sent back to you.

I'm not sure when or if you will receive an invoice?

Unless I missed a hyper link on the site to pull it up.

Bax
Old Sat, January 30th, 2010, 09:36 AM
Whopper

TBowman053 is on a distinguished road

well how would he get my card #? theres no where on the order form for it??
Old Sat, January 30th, 2010, 09:39 AM
Under Construction

Bax is on a distinguished road

LOL.. That's right the form I filled out had a place for the the bank card information. I had an older form.

I'm sure they will send you a confirmation email for your payment info. Not sure.

I'm sure 88racing or JackandJanet will know more.

Hang tight they will answer your question.

Bax
Old Sun, January 31st, 2010, 10:13 AM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

TBowman - They will have to send you an invoice or charge notice with instructions on how to pay. I would not worry about it.

Bax, you should get a copy of the invoice with your unit when it returns to you. It will have a breakdown of your tunes and the charges for each as well as the conversion (if it's like mine).

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer