Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Closed Thread

Old Mon, May 18th, 2009, 05:58 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light
Default 5/18/09

If you take a look in the notice section there is light at the end of the tunnel for a lot of us!

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Mon, May 18th, 2009, 10:39 AM
F-150 Fanatic

onefitty is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88Racing View Post
If you take a look in the notice section there is light at the end of the tunnel for a lot of us!

Lars
What is the 'notice' section?

EDIT: nevermind, lol I see it now. woohoo! I hope so, that would brighten up me week.
Old Mon, May 18th, 2009, 10:35 AM
F-150 Fanatic

onefitty is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tg150 View Post
Just finished tunes from Feb17th?

Serious?

I sent my Hex code in on 4/2/09. Prior to ordering when i spoke to corey on the phone she told me the wait time was currently 4-6 weeks. Wow so what am i lookin at.. August?
So much for my birthday present at the end of the month.

But i'll remain poss, i'm sure it'll be worth the wait. Prob the only thing i'd wait this long for.

I dont quite understand the whole live tuning thing either but it's none of my business and i to dont wanna be rude.. But if your gonna continue doing it could ya shoot up to NJ sometime real soon

Yeah I ordered Feb 20th. You've unfortunatelly got a long way to go. I ordered mine around Tax return time when EVERYONE was ordering them, so that is what has been taking a while for Bill and Corey to get all of the (assuming hundreds) of orders from those couple weeks there in early February. Once all of those orders are taken care of, I am sure it won't take Bill long to get the wait back to the 4-6 week average.

PHP will probably never have a Gryphon sell again!!! hahaha!
Closed Thread