Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the Power Hungry Performance Forum. We're glad that you're here! Start a new thread and tell us a little about yourself!

PLEASE POST TECHNICAL and/or SUPPORT QUESTIONS in the APPROPRIATE SECTION of the FORUM

Old Thu, May 3rd, 2012, 07:56 PM
Whopper Junior

k0538 is on a distinguished road
Default New from NJ

Hello,

Im new and have received my Griffon today. Can someone explain to me what exactly i need to do to recieve my custom tunes and get them installed?
I installed fusion on my computer. When I hooked up my griffon to the computer it advised me to call tech support. That will have to wait for tomorrow as it is after hours now.
How will I know when my custom tunes are available? How will I be notified? I have included my hex code and serial # in my user CP on this forum. Is that all I need to do to insure you have that information to complete my custom tunes and insure that im notified?
Please someone walk me through this process so I understand.

Thx,
Kirk
Old Thu, May 3rd, 2012, 09:34 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

First, you won't be using Fusion to update the device, you'll be using Pegasus (which is what is on the cd that came with your device). The reason you got an error code is because Fusion has no idea how to handle our device.

Second, please go to the "Send us your HEX Code" forum groups and submit a new posts with your name, serial number, and HEX Code.

All you have to do after that is wait for us to get back to you with a confirmation that your download is ready. Once it's readya, you'll use Pegasus to download the custom files. It's really quite simple.

Take care.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Fri, May 4th, 2012, 02:28 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Sat, May 5th, 2012, 09:38 AM
Whopper Junior

k0538 is on a distinguished road
Default ok thx

Well im glad I asked. Thanks for the info.
I have to say that the website is a little confusing. I saw on the site, in red print, please DO NOT email or call your hex codes or that will cause delays in your order and not that im doubting you but you just told me to post them in the forum ...but in the manual that came with the cd it sais, in red print, "if you have ordered custom tunes, please call or email your hex code, as we need this info..."
Also i see reference to fusion but not pegesus.

Anyway..how will I be notified my tunes are ready? Email?

Kirk
Old Sun, May 6th, 2012, 06:25 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

That part of the manual hasn't been updated in quite some time. We require customers to post their HEX information now. You will be notified by email when your custom tunes are ready.

Take care.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!