Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Tue, June 2nd, 2009, 10:46 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Well talked to Bill Monday night seems that my HEX code may be part of the problem. One of his suggestions was try to increase the tq lock up speed to +5 and see what happens from there. He is also trying to figure out the why's of certain HEX code families and why certain ones do what they do with custom tunes. This man has a lot of irons in the fire!

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Tue, June 2nd, 2009, 10:55 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Maybe I should have asked Bill whatsome good HEX codes were. Then take them to the dealer and get my PCM reflased(yah right).

Lars

Old Tue, June 2nd, 2009, 11:37 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88Racing View Post
Maybe I should have asked Bill whatsome good HEX codes were. Then take them to the dealer and get my PCM reflased(yah right).

Lars
Funny, Lars - However, simply trying the different values for TC lock/unlock and even part throttle shift points in the Custom Options will not hurt anything, and may tell Bill something he needs to know.

But, as you know (I'm just saying it here for everyone else that may try this) play with the TC settings and test, then, set them back to zero and, if you want, play with part throttle shift settings and test. Finally, take the best of both and try that. We want to minimize interaction effects caused by trying to adjust both at the same time - which can really confuse things.

- Jack
Old Wed, June 3rd, 2009, 06:52 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

Question

Did some searching over on f150online today. Turns out I am not the only one who has ever reported this problem. 2/13/2006 Kool Aid hex code rxcm4dz. This was with an edge and canned tunes. So Bill, I was wondering, how was this one resolved? Is my hex code related?
I only found this when researching the p2133 code for dsilva584.

Lars