Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > The Conversation Pit

The Conversation Pit This is where EVERYTHING else goes. No subject is too mundane. How's the weather in your area? Did your kid cut his first tooth? Really, what do you think about the President? And don't get me started on Cummins and Duramaxes. Have at it!

Closed Thread

Old Wed, December 9th, 2009, 07:27 PM
Nothin' Stock

majek5 is on a distinguished road
Default I GOT IT!! I GOT IT!!!

The big brown truck came today. I was at work, so when my wife heard the doorbell ring and looked outside. Nothing. So she went to the other door. Nothing. She looked again and in the corner was a little white box. When I got home she told me that it came, and commented that if I paid $300 for a box that small I got ripped off. I asked her if size determines value. If so, her diamond rings are really worth nothing. Sometimes... "to the moon Alice". Can't wait to install this bad boy. Prolly not tomorrow 6* for the high.
Old Wed, December 9th, 2009, 07:39 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

We ran out of our usual boxes that are 10 X 6 X 3 and had to use the box in which the chip was shipped to us. :sadface: You'll see that I had to fold up your instructions and stuff to get it all in the box. It irked me to do it!

Please let us know what you think of your new toy!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Wed, December 9th, 2009, 07:59 PM
Almost not a Newbie

CageFighter_Dan will become famous soon enough
I can feel your excitement , the day for my suggested delivery i will be face first on the post office window before they open with hands on the glass going " open , open , open " lol
Old Wed, December 9th, 2009, 11:10 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by majek5 View Post
The big brown truck came today. I was at work, so when my wife heard the doorbell ring and looked outside. Nothing. So she went to the other door. Nothing. She looked again and in the corner was a little white box. When I got home she told me that it came, and commented that if I paid $300 for a box that small I got ripped off. I asked her if size determines value. If so, her diamond rings are really worth nothing. Sometimes... "to the moon Alice". Can't wait to install this bad boy. Prolly not tomorrow 6* for the high.
Cool!
Glad you got it!
But your lucky your wife didn't put you in the ER! LOL's
Be safe!
If it going to be 30*F or less when you do your programming I'd recomend running the truck 15-20 minutes before progamming it this warms up the motor which warms up the PCM and putting on a 1.25 amp/hr battery tender during the programming session.

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.

Last edited by 88Racing; Wed, December 9th, 2009 at 11:46 PM.
Old Wed, December 9th, 2009, 11:18 PM
Almost not a Newbie

so when i get mine next week, its been averaging -30 each day by noon, earlier in the day you don't wanna know lol, should i take it in a shop for the first original tune load?
Old Wed, December 9th, 2009, 11:44 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by CageFighter_Dan View Post
so when i get mine next week, its been averaging -30 each day by noon, earlier in the day you don't wanna know lol, should i take it in a shop for the first original tune load?
YES!!!

Read this link:
http://www.f150online.com/forums/chi...irections.html

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Thu, December 10th, 2009, 05:04 PM
Nothin' Stock

majek5 is on a distinguished road

I got a Pheonix. So the temp is not critical, right? There is no programming to do. No biggie on the box. It is goin to the garbage. The goodies inside is what matters!
Old Thu, December 10th, 2009, 07:21 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

No worries with the temperature and a Phoenix chip.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Thu, December 10th, 2009, 07:40 PM
Almost not a Newbie

oh man now i gotta start renovating again it is going to be a pain to make a garage door in my bedroom so i can park it beside the bed at night and tuck it in
Old Thu, December 17th, 2009, 06:22 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CageFighter_Dan View Post
I can feel your excitement , the day for my suggested delivery i will be face first on the post office window before they open with hands on the glass going " open , open , open " lol
See... someone else who remembers those old Mervyn's commercials.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Closed Thread