Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford F-150, Expedition, Navigator, Blackwood, Mark-LT, SVT Lightning and H-D Editions > 1997 to 2003 F-150

1997 to 2003 F-150 4.2L, 4.6L, and 5.4L equipped F-150s

Old Wed, September 14th, 2011, 11:34 AM
Whopper

haten'chevs is on a distinguished road
Default CS wont connect

So I sent my CS in after the screen went black- now it wont "talk" to the pickup. I've been unable to get ahold of bill- how do I get it fixed without loosing my PHP tune??
Old Wed, September 14th, 2011, 02:01 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by haten' chevs
how do I get it fixed without loosing my PHP tune
You can't. Bill will have to go through Fusion a number of times to reload a stock tune back to the truck and then upload your custom calibrations to the programmer.
Old Fri, September 16th, 2011, 04:27 PM
Whopper

Ended up my CS was junk- edge over nighted me a new one and I'm up and running-finally got the truck back to stock settings now I just gotta call bill the week of the 26th and get him to put my tunes back on. HOPEFULLY next week I can figure out whats wrong with my pickup- Gotta be a weak/bad COP or a plug, just hope I can get it to act up while testing for the problem- dang sparatic issues make it just impossible to trouble shoot!!
Old Fri, September 16th, 2011, 09:01 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

You can call, but Bill would prefer you put your request here as there are literally hundreds of people in your situation....and it's a case by case thing.

http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/gryph...ts-3-0-update/
Old Thu, September 29th, 2011, 10:15 AM
Whopper

Bill- I need my 89 octane towing tune reloaded- got my new edge setup- got the truck back to stock- let me know when I can get it.

Thanks
Rob Withers