Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford F-150, Expedition, Navigator, Blackwood, Mark-LT, SVT Lightning and H-D Editions > 2004 to 2008 F-150 and Mark-LT

2004 to 2008 F-150 and Mark-LT 4.2L, 4.6L and 5.4L equipped F-150s and Mark-LTs

Old Tue, October 11th, 2011, 01:41 PM
Whopper Junior

the.goobchik is on a distinguished road
Default 2007 F150 5.4L adding a blower

Hey all,

Wondering I currently have a stock F150 except for aFe Cold Air, and Magnaflow catback exhaust. I will be adding a Gryphon shortly (currently filling out the order form and was looking into a supercharger. Do anyone know if php offers a custom tune for blower kits? Lets just say Roush for the sake of the argument. The other option is going for a stage 2 cam from Comp Cams same question there.

Thanks
Kyle
Old Tue, October 11th, 2011, 02:18 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Tuning for a supercharger is Bill's decision......contact their office by phone....more than likely you'll have to drive to Winder, GA for live tuning and dyno time........

There are others that offer email tunes for superchargers but I'm not going to mention them.....you'll have use google to find them

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Tue, October 11th, 2011, 11:37 PM
Whopper Junior

the.goobchik is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the quick response. Unfortunately driving down there really isn't an option, but I would like to stick with a company that has a proven track record with the community. What about cams? Are you aware of any tunes that he could whip up for that if I have the specs of the cam, etc?

Thanks,
Kyle
Old Wed, October 12th, 2011, 09:42 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.goobchik View Post
Thanks for the quick response. Unfortunately driving down there really isn't an option, but I would like to stick with a company that has a proven track record with the community. What about cams? Are you aware of any tunes that he could whip up for that if I have the specs of the cam, etc?

Thanks,
Kyle
I know he's probably done them.....but then again you'll need talk to Bill directly about them.....

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.