Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > Latest News

Latest News Stay up to date with what's going on.

Closed Thread

Old Mon, December 1st, 2008, 08:50 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of
Check out dYgYtAl Radio!

For those who don't know, we currently host a Streaming Internet Radio Station. You can find it at http://www.dygytalradio.com any time, 24 hours a day.

The station accepts automatic requests so you can hear exactly what you want to hear... as long as you get your requests in first! Just go to the Playlists & Requests link.

The streams are compatible with most media players including Windows Media Player, WinAMP, Media Monkey, iTunes Player and many others. The stream URL for most media players is http://96k.dygytalradio.com and you should be able to paste that into the media URL of most players. The following are the shortcuts to enter stream URLs based on media player:

Windows Media Player - [Ctrl]-U
WinAMP - [Ctrl]-L
Media Monkey - [File] -> [Open]

If there is something you'd like to hear that's not in our playlist, please let us know. We'd be happy to find it and include it in our library. We are continuously adding files to the library so if something isn't there now, it may be soon.

Also, be sure to check out the different radio shows we have available. One thing we will be doing over the next few weeks is broadcasting a live show called "Tuning Talk" which will provide answers to common questions about performance tuning as well as provide tips and trucks to make your vehicle run better. Air times are still currently undecided but as soon as we nail something down, we'll be sure to let everyone know.

We hope you enjoy it!

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Mon, December 1st, 2008, 10:55 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light
(and everyone wonders why this guy never sleeps... )

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Mon, January 26th, 2009, 12:34 AM
Bacon King

bbbxcursion is on a distinguished road

No phish??? And the tuning talk show.....I can't find it?
Old Mon, January 26th, 2009, 01:20 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Time just hasn't allowed for Truck Talk yet...

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Mon, January 26th, 2009, 11:07 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbxcursion View Post
No phish??? And the tuning talk show.....I can't find it?
I've been slowly working my way through the old music library. I'm only up to the D's right now. I had to throw the "Time-Life" stuff in there just so I had the appearance of a relatively full library, but the A-D Section has many more artists right now. I will get to Phish, I promise.

As for Truck Talk, due to time constraints we've had to put it on a little hiatus until we can get caught up and have a few minutes to get the "studio" set back up. It's always a hoot to get Corey on a microphone, especially after a couple Margaritas!

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Wed, January 28th, 2009, 09:42 PM
Bacon King

Phish would be sweet, not sure how popular it would be though. Let me know when the tuning talk is happening, I would enjoy listening.
Old Wed, January 28th, 2009, 10:16 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Hungry View Post
I've been slowly working my way through the old music library. I'm only up to the D's right now. I had to throw the "Time-Life" stuff in there just so I had the appearance of a relatively full library, but the A-D Section has many more artists right now. I will get to Phish, I promise.

As for Truck Talk, due to time constraints we've had to put it on a little hiatus until we can get caught up and have a few minutes to get the "studio" set back up. It's always a hoot to get Corey on a microphone, especially after a couple Margaritas!
Don't go there...

Ahem... as Bill was saying... in late December/January, we've had about TWICE the number of orders that we normally receive! It's ! We can't take the time to set things up until we get a bit more caught up on custom tuning. I spoke with someone on the phone today and told them that the wait isn't really about the time it takes to do their particular tunes; it's the customers who are waiting in line behind him that's holding things up.

We've recently adjusted our phone hours to allow Bill some time in the morning to work on files. Whew! We're going to be making some other small changes, too. Look for a post about them!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Wed, January 28th, 2009, 10:37 PM
Bacon King

Clone Bill, you have no other choice!

Tags
music, radio, tuning