Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > 6.0L PSD FICM Reprogramming

6.0L PSD FICM Reprogramming Power Hungry Performance 6.0L FICM (Fuel Injection Control Module) programming has been
the industry standard for in FICM modification almost 10 years.

If you have questions or would like more information about the benefits, please post here.

Old Sun, September 11th, 2011, 04:03 PM
Whopper

fishmanwill is on a distinguished road
Default no difference in mpg after rollback.....?

I had the FICM and ECM rolled back a couple of weeks ago. I am very pleased with how the truck runs now and glad that the post shut-down injector buzz is gone. The truck runs good and it seems to be smoother.
I have put about 1,000 miles on the truck since then and only have one thing I dont like and that is that my MPG did not increase at all. Everything is maintained on the truck and up to date. The tires are properly inflated. I have recently cleaned the EGR valve, I searched on here and found the EBP sensor can cause problems, I cleaned the sensor and the tube. I drive the truck under 2,000 rpms. I dont know what else to do. Is there someting else I can check or do to increase the MPG, I am still only getting 12-13 MPG. Thank you for the help and hopefully I can get a few more MPG's out of this truck.

William