Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Upgrade your Evo

Upgrade your Evo Upgrade your Edge Evolution to a Gryphon Programmer to allow for custom tuning and additional functionality.

Due to issues with the cable failures due to incompatible versions of firmware, we do not offer upgrades
or tuning for the 1997-2003 F-Series gas or 7.3L diesel trucks. We recommend using another platform.

Old Tue, April 3rd, 2012, 10:46 PM
Whopper

06F150CFCT is on a distinguished road
Default Avg. wait time for Tune by Email

Hi,
I just ordered a custom tune for my Edge Evo for my 2006 F150 FX4 last night and was wondering since I dont have to send my Edge in, how long it would take for me to receive the tune by email/Pegasus? I know before was 4-6 weeks but was just curious as to how long I should be expecting to wait without having to send in the Edge. No issues, just the curiosity might kill the cat....haha.

Thank you very much.
Old Wed, April 4th, 2012, 06:43 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

4-6 weeks.
Old Wed, April 4th, 2012, 08:00 AM
Whopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleatus12r View Post
4-6 weeks.
No difference huh from before? Okay...thank you very much.
Old Wed, April 4th, 2012, 08:24 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06F150CFCT View Post
No difference huh from before? Okay...thank you very much.
Look at it this way:

If I told you 2 weeks and it took a shade over 17 days, somebody would be on this forum calling me a liar....

By making people aware of the 4-6 week wait time, it prepares a potential customer to hope for the best but plan for the worst.
Old Wed, April 4th, 2012, 10:19 PM
Whopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleatus12r View Post
Look at it this way:

If I told you 2 weeks and it took a shade over 17 days, somebody would be on this forum calling me a liar....

By making people aware of the 4-6 week wait time, it prepares a potential customer to hope for the best but plan for the worst.
Well of course...always negative nancy's hanging around..but its okay because I got the email from Corey today that said they received my order and the estimated completion is April 27th..so a shade over 3 weeks. Sounds good to me. Thanks for the reply cleatus.
Old Wed, April 25th, 2012, 05:13 AM
Whopper Junior

ccrunnergb is on a distinguished road

Does anyone know if you get another email when your tune is complete and loaded on the network? or are you just suppose to plug in the evo to the computer and see if the custom tune is there?

I did recieve the invoice email a few weekes ago saying they received the order.
Old Wed, April 25th, 2012, 07:04 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

DO NOT needlessly plug the programmer into Fusion or Pegasus (depending on your programmer platform). All it does is create issues for both parties.

You will get an email alerting you to the completion of your custom programming.

As an aside, PLEASE DO NOT use the forum to post things such as "I ordered custom tuning 'X' ago and they were done in 'Y' weeks ".

Few orders are 2-3 week ordeals and when somebody's tuning takes 2-3 weeks (or less than the advertised 4-6 weeks), then EVERYONE expects their custom tunes to only take 2-3 weeks to produce and rarely does that happen (then people get upset with the "where are my tunes" questions. Nobody is doing anyone else any favors by proclaiming that their tuning took less than the advertised time.