Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford Super Duty & Excursion > 1999 to 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel

1999 to 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel equipped Super Duty and Excursion

Old Fri, July 27th, 2012, 08:36 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooker View Post
It says my ship date was the 23rd but I never got a tracking #...

I believe the invoices say "Expected ship date*"
* This is an ESTIMATE based upon current workload; actual lead time may be shorter or longer than expected.
Old Fri, July 27th, 2012, 08:37 AM
Whopper Junior

OP1964 is on a distinguished road

My tracking shows close to home. Hopefully today or tommorrow
Old Fri, July 27th, 2012, 08:37 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by OP1964 View Post
Ordered on the 11th (offices closed) invoiced on the 22nd and shipped on the 25th. Not sure when i will receive it though.......shipped from Georgia and then the next tracking point shows Montana. I live in VA. No wonder the Postal service is broke ..............
That's because I ship the chips from my location. There is nothing wrong with the postal service.
Old Fri, July 27th, 2012, 10:42 AM
Whopper Junior

OP1964 is on a distinguished road

Now I understand, the first line of tracking is not the ship from it is the actual order to pick up which comes thru home office? (GA). Makes more sense now. Didn't realize it shipped from MT. Thanks for straigtening that out. can't wait to get to try out your product, my brother said he wouldn't use anyone else. He has been completely satisified.