Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Minotaur Automotive Tuning Software

Minotaur Automotive Tuning Software Tune your own 7.3L Diesel! If you have a question or comment about Minotaur? Post it here.

Also, check out our Facebook group: Facebook - Minotaur Tuners

Old Tue, December 14th, 2010, 03:12 AM
Bacon King

GTS is on a distinguished road
Default Normalizer adjustments

Sorry for so many questions. Just trying to really get into this and the more I look at the maps and read in this forum the more questions I have.

So I can see you can move the pointers on the normalizers up and down but can you move them to the left or right? Or can you add a new pointer? I see some have 2 or 3 pointers all in the same spot. Any way to move those around and spread them out in order to smooth out some of the lines?
Old Tue, December 14th, 2010, 03:23 AM
Bacon King

GTS is on a distinguished road

Never mind. I got it figured out. If you double click on the pointer or highlight the one you want and hit enter it brings up the box that you can manually enter the value you want which will move it right to left.

The question about being able to add one still stands???
Old Tue, December 14th, 2010, 09:17 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

The normalizers have a fixed number of points which cannot be added or removed, but they can be moved around as you see fit. However, the first and last points MUST NOT be moved. They signify the starting and ending points of the function. Bad things happen when you start moving the end points around.

I hope this helps.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Tue, December 14th, 2010, 10:15 AM
BROKE

907DAVE will become famous soon enough

IMO, I would leave these alone until you really start to get the hang of things. This feature is a bit tricky to use correctly, and can get you in a world of trouble if not done right.
Old Wed, December 15th, 2010, 06:56 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 907dave View Post
IMO, I would leave these alone until you really start to get the hang of things. This feature is a bit tricky to use correctly, and can get you in a world of trouble if not done right.
Very, very true.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!