Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > Latest News

Latest News Stay up to date with what's going on.

Closed Thread

Old Wed, April 15th, 2009, 04:56 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Okay, so I just spoke to Jason Ingram from ShoNuff Customs (the guy who owns the truck that Bill tuned for the movie) today. Yes, Bill was right. It IS in the background during the racing scene.

As it turns out, the shipping company carrying the truck arrived, literally, a day late for the two scenes that were supposed to have the truck in them. Jason said that he's spoken with the producers, and the truck WILL be in the bonus features on the DVD.

The truck might also be featured in a magazine. As soon as I know the details, I'll let you know!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Thu, April 16th, 2009, 08:12 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Wonder if that shipping company is related to ups. Just kidding I was refering to soutthpaw's thread on "ups sucks".

Lookining forward to getting the dvd to see the bonus scenes.

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Thu, July 30th, 2009, 02:09 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Hey Corey!

Did you get the dvd yet?

Lars

Old Thu, July 30th, 2009, 03:54 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

We actually bought the 4-movie pack for Wil (his 10th birthday is on August 5th) last night. He said there were no bonus features -- as in Deleted Scenes -- so I'm wondering if they're just not on the one we purchased or someone was full of ! That would be so sad. We're watching #4 together tonight, so I'll try to get really excited when it's in the background of the racing scene.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Thu, July 30th, 2009, 05:33 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

We are going to go get it this weekend so I will pay attention for the ones with the bonus features if they weather they have them or not.
Happy early Bday to Wil from me and the fam also!

Lars

Old Thu, July 30th, 2009, 08:39 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Cool! Let us know if there's any cool silver truck in the bonus features.

I will pass on the birthday wishes to Wil (he hasn't been on here for awhile, has he?). Hard to believe my first baby will be 10 -- and in middle school. Little dude's already 56" tall, too!

Family movie night was postponed -- Bill spent the last two hours figuring out the solution to a problem one of our dealers was having. Luckily, he just found success! Perhaps he will be able to go to bed at a respectable time tonight. M, T, and W, he didn't go to bed until about 5AM (guess that would really be T, W, and Th.... ) and got back up about 10AM. Very productive week, though, so no complaints! Just :sleeping:.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Fri, July 31st, 2009, 08:58 PM
Baconator

BlackSTX is on a distinguished road

Just make sure Bill gets some sleep this weekend. You have to have a few days of rest once in a while, helps to keep you from getting sick.

Current mods: AEM Bruteforce CAI, Magnaflow SI/DO, Gryphon-87 & 93 tunes, Harley head lamps, tinted windows, lower grille filler, and FX2 lower valance.
Old Fri, July 31st, 2009, 10:37 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Chick View Post
Cool! Let us know if there's any cool silver truck in the bonus features.

I will pass on the birthday wishes to Wil (he hasn't been on here for awhile, has he?). Hard to believe my first baby will be 10 -- and in middle school. Little dude's already 56" tall, too!

Family movie night was postponed -- Bill spent the last two hours figuring out the solution to a problem one of our dealers was having. Luckily, he just found success! Perhaps he will be able to go to bed at a respectable time tonight. M, T, and W, he didn't go to bed until about 5AM (guess that would really be T, W, and Th.... ) and got back up about 10AM. Very productive week, though, so no complaints! Just :sleeping:.
Okay mom beat me to it!
She got the 2 disc set with the bonus features.
Watching it tomorrow or Sunday.

Lars

Old Sat, August 1st, 2009, 04:48 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSTX View Post
Just make sure Bill gets some sleep this weekend. You have to have a few days of rest once in a while, helps to keep you from getting sick.
Too late... felt if coming on Thursday. Sore throat and sore right ear. Hopefully, it's just a cold. I tried sleeping this afternoon and was abruptly awakened by my eight-year old "singing" Living on a Prayer while playing Rock Band II on the Wii. Jon Bon Jovi, he's not. Going back to lie down again now.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Sat, August 1st, 2009, 05:05 PM
Baconator

BlackSTX is on a distinguished road

Get some sleep, and fell better soon.

Current mods: AEM Bruteforce CAI, Magnaflow SI/DO, Gryphon-87 & 93 tunes, Harley head lamps, tinted windows, lower grille filler, and FX2 lower valance.
Closed Thread