Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the Power Hungry Performance Forum. We're glad that you're here! Start a new thread and tell us a little about yourself!

PLEASE POST TECHNICAL and/or SUPPORT QUESTIONS in the APPROPRIATE SECTION of the FORUM

Old Thu, December 17th, 2020, 03:58 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Hungry View Post
Yeah... I can't say for sure. Can't imagine why anyone would invite you to our forum.

Hope you're doing well, sir. Give me a shout when you have some time. Would love to catch up with you.

Take care.
Of all people, you know how it goes with these electronic leashes. I've succumbed to the "smartphone" way of life and I think I have transferred the correct number a couple of times to new ones unless you've changed it within the last two years. If you want to PM the number you can......or if I just ask if it has two threes and three eights in it (including area code) and you could reply with a "yes" or "no".
Old Thu, December 17th, 2020, 04:25 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Yup, still have the "Ferd". The EcoBoost engine is great at towing my 3500# trailer, much better than the old 5.4L Triton. Even going up long 7% grades, I've not seen it drop below 4th gear when pulling the trailer.

Janet and I are separated, but we still like each other and do many things together, including camping. She often visits me in my new home in Pine and I go to Tucson often to see her, and other friends.

Still healthy, but I've had FOUR hernia operations in the past four years. They were all successful, but two had to be emergency ones that probably could have killed me if I had not gone to the emergency room. It was interesting, my GPs (there have been two now) both seemed unconcerned about my hernias and told me not to worry about them. My surgeon upset when I told her this, since the two emergency surgeries had to be corrected the "old-fashioned" way, instead of robotically. I'm sort of wondering now, why I even see a GP at all?

Had a great time with Bill and Angela at SEMA back in 2016.

Cheers!

- Jack
Old Thu, December 17th, 2020, 08:06 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Four emergency room visits...not a hernia (according to CT scan, ultrasound, and numerous x-rays). Tore some abdominal muscles for sure though and haven't been "regular" since.

SEMA was fun and I still have the ID lanyard.....from 2009.
Old Fri, December 18th, 2020, 09:29 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleatus12r View Post
Four emergency room visits...not a hernia (according to CT scan, ultrasound, and numerous x-rays). Tore some abdominal muscles for sure though and haven't been "regular" since.

SEMA was fun and I still have the ID lanyard.....from 2009.
Ouch! Bruh, you need to take it easy.

SEMA is always a blast. Angela and I invited Jack to come out a few years ago. We had a great time.

If we can ever get past this virus garbage, we should all have a SEMA get together this year.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!