Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Minotaur Automotive Tuning Software

Minotaur Automotive Tuning Software Tune your own 7.3L Diesel! If you have a question or comment about Minotaur? Post it here.

Also, check out our Facebook group: Facebook - Minotaur Tuners

Old Wed, January 28th, 2009, 11:31 PM
Bacon King

bbbxcursion is on a distinguished road

No offense taken. Both engines had forged rods. I have nothing against his tunes either, I just had bad luck. I know everyone makes mistakes because that's what human's do. I'm not sure if I had one of the files or not. But at this point it doesn't really matter. One thing that still stings is watching all that high dollar Evans coolant just pouring out of the block!
Old Wed, January 28th, 2009, 11:52 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

OUCH! That was definitely worth a few tears... Like I said before... just glad you were able to stop the truck safely.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Thu, January 29th, 2009, 12:00 AM
Bacon King

Yeah I was lucky. The people behind me when the first engine popped had to have had a HUGE oil bath...I had oil all over the back of the truck. The 2nd engine was much better. Not a single car near me. As luck had it, a street cleaner saw me. He pulled up to me to see if I was ok because my truck was smoking. I said thanks and gave him $100 to clean up the oil my truck spilled on the street. He was very happy to help and cleaned it up before some car slipped in it.
Old Thu, January 29th, 2009, 12:34 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbxcursion View Post
Yeah I was lucky. The people behind me when the first engine popped had to have had a HUGE oil bath...I had oil all over the back of the truck. The 2nd engine was much better. Not a single car near me. As luck had it, a street cleaner saw me. He pulled up to me to see if I was ok because my truck was smoking. I said thanks and gave him $100 to clean up the oil my truck spilled on the street. He was very happy to help and cleaned it up before some car slipped in it.
Man, that was really cool of you to do that. Far too many people would have said "screw it" and left the mess for some poor 16 year old to drive through and get in a car wreck.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Thu, January 29th, 2009, 12:44 AM
Bacon King

I called my shop and they were on the way with the kitty litter before this guy came up to me. It was perfect timing, this guy got every spec of oil up and made it safe. He even called his buddies and they set up cones and stuff so people could drive by without sliding around. Has to be the BEST $100 I've ever spent. They were very happy to do it so it worked out well for both parties. The first engine that popped I went back and spent about an hour on the side of the highway with kitty litter and a broom. I gotta be able to sleep good at night, I LOVE sleep!
Old Thu, January 29th, 2009, 01:15 AM

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Sleep? WTF is that???

:sleeping:

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Old Thu, January 29th, 2009, 11:15 AM
addicted

kokopellimotorsports is on a distinguished road

Not to steal a thread; but how much are tuning classes again? What is included? I love tuning and want to learn somewhat the right way. No popping motors for me. No pun intended.

Tuning is addicting. Lol.
Old Thu, January 29th, 2009, 11:22 AM

For you, Ty? $1,000,006.

Seriously though...

$2195.00 with programmer kit
$1600.00 without programmer kit

Take care.

(678) 890-1110

Old Thu, January 29th, 2009, 12:10 PM
addicted

kokopellimotorsports is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the reply. I can never remember.

Tuning is addicting. Lol.