Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > The Conversation Pit

The Conversation Pit This is where EVERYTHING else goes. No subject is too mundane. How's the weather in your area? Did your kid cut his first tooth? Really, what do you think about the President? And don't get me started on Cummins and Duramaxes. Have at it!

Closed Thread

Old Tue, February 3rd, 2009, 11:55 AM
Tuner NON-extraordinaire

secondarychaos has a spectacular aura aboutsecondarychaos has a spectacular aura about
Default I find it funny that

Every day the "most members ever online" stat changes.
yesterday morning, it was the day before.
today, it's yesterday afternoon...
This must be good news for this site.
Not to mention the fact that the grants are ridiculous and you have to be in very specific categories to qualify - Male, between the ages of 41 and 42, who rides a unicycle to work, has a baby rhino for a pet, and only eats pork fried rice all day.
Old Tue, February 3rd, 2009, 01:13 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Before yesterday, the most members ever online was 20, and I think it was that way for a week! I was actually online when it changed yesterday (you were, too, I think, right?) -- I was tickled when it went to 21, and I was thrilled when it jumped to 22! I know -- it's not very many, but since we've only been around for two months, I was pretty excited. At one point, we were up to 12 members online, and the 13th would have made the list bump to a second line. It didn't happen, though. :sadface:

We're averaging just about 100 unique visitors to the forum daily, too, which is pretty cool.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Tue, February 3rd, 2009, 02:01 PM
Tuner NON-extraordinaire

secondarychaos has a spectacular aura aboutsecondarychaos has a spectacular aura about

I'm sure I was...
I've been on about once an hour since I joined LOL
Not to mention the fact that the grants are ridiculous and you have to be in very specific categories to qualify - Male, between the ages of 41 and 42, who rides a unicycle to work, has a baby rhino for a pet, and only eats pork fried rice all day.
Old Tue, February 3rd, 2009, 02:22 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Hey... me, too!

In the beginning, things were just so slow -- you could be away for a few days, and there'd be, like, four new threads when you came back. Now I can't even keep up with them! Luckily, we have some very knowledgeable who are willing to jump in and answer questions!

This forum has totally exceeded our wildest expectations! And it's still only a :baby:, all things considered.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Tue, February 3rd, 2009, 02:35 PM
Tuner NON-extraordinaire

I'm thinking it'll grow really fast when tech starts showing up...
Old Tue, February 3rd, 2009, 05:26 PM
Tuner NON-extraordinaire

we have 215 members...
One of these days were going to have a 100+ online
Old Tue, February 3rd, 2009, 10:49 PM
addicted

kokopellimotorsports is on a distinguished road

I know, this is very exciting. I actually talk in this forum....Uh I mean Post.

Tuning is addicting. Lol.
Closed Thread