Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > The Conversation Pit

The Conversation Pit This is where EVERYTHING else goes. No subject is too mundane. How's the weather in your area? Did your kid cut his first tooth? Really, what do you think about the President? And don't get me started on Cummins and Duramaxes. Have at it!

Closed Thread

Old Sat, February 14th, 2009, 09:06 AM
Sex alleviates tension

average-joe is on a distinguished road
Trees/Wind/Stress.

I just had the best nights sleep for a long time, all thanks to cutting down some trees.Thursday we had winds up to 65mph and this always keeps me awake or on edge becase i know the trees are stressed and can only fall one way, on my house!The ground is cracked around the base/roots,a good sign there ready to fall.We live in open farm land,no cover at all when the wind blows it really blows.
I have never had any contractor at my home ever(this is a big deal to me) but the three,fourtyfive feet white pine trees next to the house with power,cable tv and phone line running through them have to go,nightmare!
So on Friday the 13th with winds gusting to 35mph i got them cut down and the guys did a first class job, i slept like a baby all night,normal sleep pattern is around 5-7 hours, i just had 11 hours!!(omg i feel like a slug)
Some things are worth the price.

Quality means doing it right when no one is looking.
Old Sat, February 14th, 2009, 11:02 AM
working for parts.....

Northern Supercrew is on a distinguished road

Glad to hear of the good night's sleep....worrying sure takes a toll on the body. I have 1 big tree just out side of my fence that worries me. Not enough to lose any sleep over tho i got 2 brats that make sure i don't get much sleep. Last fall a tree did blow over in my yard and luckily it didn't head for the trailer, but hit the neighbors fence instead. I gotta do a few repairs for them this summer