Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford F-150, Expedition, Navigator, Blackwood, Mark-LT, SVT Lightning and H-D Editions > 2004 to 2008 F-150 and Mark-LT

2004 to 2008 F-150 and Mark-LT 4.2L, 4.6L and 5.4L equipped F-150s and Mark-LTs

Old Mon, January 31st, 2011, 08:56 PM
Come Get Some

hampsterzone is on a distinguished road
Clap Lifting truck 6"

I am finally going to take the FINAL plunge and buy a 6" lift. I am looking for the best bang for my buck lift. I found one @ roughcountry.com for $1399.99. I would like to know what is the best deal out there. I would like to get back to the full suspension travel of stock with the added bonus of 6". My 35x12.5 R17 need some room to roam.

2012 FX4 Waldoch M80 Edition Supercrew, 3.5L Ecoboost, Flowmaster Exhaust, K&N Air Filter, Road Armor Grill Guard, huge smile!
Old Mon, January 31st, 2011, 10:58 PM
Grown-up in training!

ticopowell will become famous soon enough

All I have is a 3" leveling kit and my 35's seem to be able to travel all the way up and down... but if you are getting rid of that 3" lift I know a truck that could use one...
I did go looking around for a lift kit and for a 6" that seems like a really good price. I was once offered a lift kit and new 35" tires with rims for something like $5-6000, but those were procomp everything so they werent cheap. take $2000-2500 for the tires and rims out and thats still about $3500 for the lift kit with install. I would check sites like jcwhitney and the more common parts and performance parts web sites to make sure. but rough country are a better known brand so you probably have a good deal there... but like always dont take my word on it
Old Tue, February 1st, 2011, 06:41 AM
Come Get Some

I actually have head lights/tail lights and my 3" ready lift / 2.5" leveling kit for sale if anyone out there needs them.

2012 FX4 Waldoch M80 Edition Supercrew, 3.5L Ecoboost, Flowmaster Exhaust, K&N Air Filter, Road Armor Grill Guard, huge smile!
Old Tue, February 1st, 2011, 08:52 PM
Double Whopper

jmwilso2 is on a distinguished road

are the headlights the projectors that you have on your truck in the photos or are they the originals? I'm guessing probably the originals but thought I'd ask anyway

Joe

07 F150 4x4 Super Cab Long box. 5.4L, Gotts mod, Flex-a-lite Monster efan, Dynatech long tube headers, true dual exhaust with x pipe and Borla mufflers, and of course the Gryphon. Bushwhacker extend a fender flares, Tech tube wheel to wheel step bars, Piaa HID Shock Lamp moose spotting lights. Morimoto projector retrofit with 55W HIDs.
Old Tue, February 1st, 2011, 08:58 PM
Grown-up in training!

how much would you sell the lift kit for? Not that I can afford it, I am just interested
Old Tue, February 1st, 2011, 11:10 PM
Come Get Some

$300 for the leveling and Ready Lift.$150 for headlights and $75 for tail lights.

Old Tue, February 1st, 2011, 11:33 PM
Grown-up in training!

dang dude! dont tempt me like that! I got my 3" level for $200... and I already have headlights and taillights... haha
Old Wed, February 2nd, 2011, 08:58 PM
Come Get Some

Put it this way ticopowell, once my 6" lift is installed, if you pay for the shipping, I will give you my Ready Lift. That will lift your truck even more and is capatable to be used with your leveling kit. And for anyone else out there that needs a leveling kit, I will be glad to give you the leveling kit minus the cost of shipping it to you. I just want to be nice and help others out that are appreciative. I know that others have helped me out in the past. As for the head lights and tail lights, if anyone has wrecked thier truck and has an '04-'08 they will fit your truck. Hope this helps out.

Old Wed, February 2nd, 2011, 09:03 PM
Grown-up in training!

Ill take it! , and no worries about shipping, I will go pick it up sometime(spring break end of march probably) since I will be driving to Utah then anyways! I usually take I80, but I70 is literally the same distance, if not a little shorter, I just get better mileage using 80 because I dont have to cross the 10,000 foot high passes
Old Wed, February 2nd, 2011, 09:11 PM
Whopper

bubbs16 is on a distinguished road

hmmm leveling kit