Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > 6.0L PSD FICM Reprogramming

6.0L PSD FICM Reprogramming Power Hungry Performance 6.0L FICM (Fuel Injection Control Module) programming has been
the industry standard for in FICM modification almost 10 years.

If you have questions or would like more information about the benefits, please post here.

Old Sat, July 28th, 2012, 07:17 PM
Whopper Junior

zach6.0 is on a distinguished road
Default No responce in six weeks

I don't want to nag but I filled out a order form for a remote ficm programmer and a ecm rollback at the beginning of June, and have no responce or conformation from PHP. I would like to change few things on the order form now. I added a 4inch turbo back exhaust w/cat delete. Also would like to buy the ficm programmer instead of waiting for the remote programmer. Thanks for your time Zach
Old Sun, July 29th, 2012, 02:51 PM
Whopper Junior

zach6.0 is on a distinguished road

Corey should i just fill out a new order form to buy the ficm programmer with the ecm rollback and have you discard the previous order. Thanks Zach