Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Upgrade your Evo

Upgrade your Evo Upgrade your Edge Evolution to a Gryphon Programmer to allow for custom tuning and additional functionality.

Due to issues with the cable failures due to incompatible versions of firmware, we do not offer upgrades
or tuning for the 1997-2003 F-Series gas or 7.3L diesel trucks. We recommend using another platform.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Wed, September 15th, 2010, 09:10 AM
Whopper Junior

Narvelous1 is on a distinguished road
Help Gryphon screen blank

I just got my Gryphon (upgraded Evo) back yesterday from PHP and I am very happy with the results. Unfortunately I still have an issue with it … when I started my truck this morning, the screen on it was blank and the backlit light stayed on. I drove to work (about a 10 – 15 min drive) and the screen stayed that way the whole trip. Even when I turned my truck off, the backlit light continued to stay on and I had to unplug it to turn it off. I plug it back in and turn the truck on and the backlit light comes on and the screen is blank again. Please help!!!

Interior: Black leather w/ red stitching, Pioneer DVD double DIN touchscreen, carbon fiber dash kit
Exterior: 2010 F150 FX2 fender and tailgate emblems, smoked 3rd brake light, XPEL smoked headlight & foglight covers, Harley Davidson tails, Fire & Ice LED brake light, 15% tint, Rhino spray-on bedliner
Performance: K&N CAI, Dynomax Bullet muffler, Edge Evo