Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford Super Duty & Excursion > 2008 to 2010 6.4L Power Stroke Diesel

2008 to 2010 6.4L Power Stroke Diesel 6.4L Power Stroke Diesel equipped Super Duty

Old Sun, October 11th, 2009, 12:13 AM
Whopper

bustintheirazz is on a distinguished road
Default Gryphon vs. SCT

Bill, I have been hearing alot about the SCT tuner and the RCD tunes. Do you have anything that can compete with these setups?
Thanks
Old Tue, October 13th, 2009, 12:02 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Forgive me... Who is RCD? Also, what year and model truck do you have? These are needed to be able to answer life's great mysteries.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Tue, October 13th, 2009, 07:34 AM
Whopper

steph 450 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Hungry View Post
Forgive me... Who is RCD? Also, what year and model truck do you have? These are needed to be able to answer life's great mysteries.
River city diesel they build custom tunes for the livewire
Old Thu, December 31st, 2009, 04:27 PM
Whopper

Its for the 08 6.4, and there claiming 585 and 600rwhp. Also, does the gryphon have the capability to comply with the DPF/DOC delete pipes?
Old Thu, December 31st, 2009, 05:27 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Well here's a link to the claim:
River City Diesel Powerstroke Performance
The programmer is not the key that makes the HP. Its actually the guy writing the tunes and how radical they want to go within safety's sake.
My question is:
How much of the internals were modified to help make these numbers also?
Didn't see any of that info on the website?
I seen the kits but like with any other HP promoter they forget to include the dyno info. That's the other thing I didn't see! No dyno sheets?

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Fri, January 1st, 2010, 03:52 AM

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustintheirazz View Post
Also, does the gryphon have the capability to comply with the DPF/DOC delete pipes?
Yes... we do offer Racing Only versions with the DPF delete capability.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Old Fri, January 1st, 2010, 12:20 PM
Whopper

Yes, I understand that. If your going to make 600rwhp, the engine itself will probably hold up, but a tranny rated for 550 will not. But, I know the 6.0's were/are having quite a few troubles with head studs, egrs, injectors, etc....

Thank you Bill, Just what I needed to know. If I already have a gryphon with custom tunes for the 6.4, what would need to be done to upgrade to the DPF delete option, and at what price?

Thanks
Old Fri, January 1st, 2010, 04:52 PM

The cost to update to the Racing Version is $150.00 and can be handled online just like a regular update. We will need you to fill in the Racing Only Waiver form.

Take care.

(678) 890-1110