Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Ford F-150, Expedition, Navigator, Blackwood, Mark-LT, SVT Lightning and H-D Editions > 2009 to 2014 F-150

2009 to 2014 F-150 3.5L, 3.7L, 4.6L, 5.0L, 5.4L, and 6.2L equipped F-150s

Old Thu, July 8th, 2010, 01:42 PM
Black Platinum

SportTractoF150 is on a distinguished road

Update? Already through the 1st week of July...
Old Thu, July 8th, 2010, 03:05 PM
Gryphon CTS

shotgun will become famous soon enough

Someone on F150online.com posted that Edge is still in beta testing and they hope to release at the end of July.

While I'm as frustrated as everyone else, I'm glad Edge is taking their time to make sure the product is REALLY ready.

Factory manuals here: http://www.motorcraftservice.com
Old Thu, July 8th, 2010, 06:45 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

I agree, shotgun. The wait stinks, but I'd much rather be 100% confident in the product when it's released.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Fri, July 9th, 2010, 12:29 PM
Whopper

mikey is on a distinguished road

I am all tingly with anticipation.
Old Sat, July 24th, 2010, 01:04 PM
Whopper Junior

ktdt00 is on a distinguished road
Patience?

I've been watching PHP and the 09-10 F150 saga for nearly a year now. I've read all the reasons and personal notes and illness reports and vacation updates and wishful thoughts and preliminary dyno stats, etc...

I've been understanding and patient and hopeful and empathetic and... and... and..

Now all I've got to say is "BUNK"!!!! This is more like a ridiculous and childish soap opera than a business.

So... for any 09-10 F150 owners just showing up here...

SAVE YOURSELVES!!!!!

RUN AWAY!!!!

Old Sat, July 24th, 2010, 01:12 PM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

martinoledad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktdt00 View Post
I've been watching PHP and the 09-10 F150 saga for nearly a year now. I've read all the reasons and personal notes and illness reports and vacation updates and wishful thoughts and preliminary dyno stats, etc...

I've been understanding and patient and hopeful and empathetic and... and... and..

Now all I've got to say is "BUNK"!!!! This is more like a ridiculous and childish soap opera than a business.

SAVE YOURSELVES!!!!!

RUN AWAY!!!!

You realize that the SCT x3 is available for the 09-10 F150's. They are custom tunable and work great in my opinion. I got tired of waiting to for edge to release. They are the exact same thing except for the fact that i cant mount it in the dash and get it stolen(possibly).

40 series Flowmasters, K@N CAI, Jet MAF, Troyer Under Drive Pulleys, Stainless Works Longtube headers/Hi Flow CATS w/X-pipe, Ram Air Hood G-Force, SCT X3 programmer with custom tunes
Old Sat, July 24th, 2010, 01:15 PM
Gryphon CTS

shotgun will become famous soon enough

Quote:

SAVE YOURSELVES!!!!!

RUN AWAY!!!!

Too bad you didn't bother to gather your facts before you posted your drivel.

The issue is NOT on PHP's doorstep. As stated above, Edge is still in beta testing and they haven't released the hardware to PHP.

Yes, it's been frustrating for all of us, but you're the only hole to comment on the terrible year of family tragedies Bill and Cory have survived.

In other words, don't let the door hit you in the on the way out.

Factory manuals here: http://www.motorcraftservice.com
Old Wed, July 28th, 2010, 10:57 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

SAVE YOURSELVES!!!!!

RUN AWAY!!!!

Your first post?
And.........
It was a hit and run!
That's not what this forum is about.
Consider this a warning.

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Mon, August 30th, 2010, 05:39 PM
Whopper

dlsipe1 is on a distinguished road

Anyone have any updates from Edge? September is at our doorstep...
Old Mon, August 30th, 2010, 08:46 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

As of 30 minutes ago, this was posted on Edge's Facebook page:

The Evolution CS and CTS for the 2010 GM Gas Trucks/SUVs, 2009-2010 Ford Gas F-150/Expeditions/Lincoln Navigator, and 2001-2010 GM 4500 and 5500 6.6L Diesel Duramax trucks is now available. Check out Edge Products| The Leaders in Performance Electronics for more details.

FYI, we will NOT be allowed to update earlier Gryphons or Evos too '09s and '10s.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019

Last edited by Corey Cohron RIP; Mon, August 30th, 2010 at 08:56 PM.