Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Wed, August 19th, 2009, 01:11 PM
mad cow member

Rustler is on a distinguished road
Default Custom tune question

I could use a little clarification on how I should check to see if a custom tune is ready.

Do I need to have the Gryphon plugged in to the computer then click updates then targeted functions.?

Can I click updates then current update status with out the G unit plugged in.?

Will I get a PM or E-mail, will an alarm go off in pegasus, will my laptop jump up and slap me upside da head?

One last thing, the custom tune is spoda replace level 1. When I do get the custom tune will that wipe out the changes I've made to level 2 tow? Or do I simply select level 2 then use reload previous settings.

Thanks...r
Old Wed, August 19th, 2009, 02:35 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

If anything wait for an email or pm!
You could try targeted functions but nothing else besides splash screens.
Make sure your truck is at stock level before anything else!
If you hit update it will wipe out your previous setting or if you have customs those to.
When loading a level, load it then do the custom option prompt, then hit load previous settings then done.
Jack has a q+a all about this at the top of the forum.

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Wed, August 19th, 2009, 03:20 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustler View Post

One last thing, the custom tune is spoda replace level 1. When I do get the custom tune will that wipe out the changes I've made to level 2 tow? Or do I simply select level 2 then use reload previous settings.

Thanks...r
When you get your custom tune(s). That process might eliminate the previous settings stored in the gryphon's memory?
If you have done extensive changes you might want to writethem down before downloading the custom.
If you have altered shift strategies on the canned tunes do not try them on the custom tune.

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.