Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Sun, August 2nd, 2009, 09:06 PM
Noob

Tylus is on a distinguished road
Default When will it become available?

This probably isn't the correct area of the forum...but it appears to be the only area that is actually viewed. Sorry if the placement isn't correct.

I have a 2008 Expedition. I would love to get a Gryphon programmer for it. I'm partial to the gauges and neat PID's that are available...not to mention the added performance would be nice.

When will these become available? Or am I just wasting my time hoping it will happen? Myself and others have asked the question in the 2009 F-150 and the Expy areas...but nothing yet

Thanks
Old Sun, August 2nd, 2009, 10:48 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

This is probably as good a place as any.

I think our Mad Doctor might be able to do something for you sometime. The problem is, he needs your "platform" to experiment on.

If you'd care to take a wee trip to Winder, GA, maybe all sorts of good things would happen!

(And I just noticed where you live - not bloody likely, eh?)

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer