Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the Power Hungry Performance Forum. We're glad that you're here! Start a new thread and tell us a little about yourself!

PLEASE POST TECHNICAL and/or SUPPORT QUESTIONS in the APPROPRIATE SECTION of the FORUM

Closed Thread

Old Wed, November 18th, 2009, 12:49 PM
Lonestar Legend

LonestarROB is on a distinguished road
Default Howdy from Texas

Just signed up, although I've known about this place for a while. Just yesterday took the dive and ordered a Gryphon with 1 custom tune. With a huge assist and thanks to Jack! So excited for its arrival(still waiting for PHP to get back to me though so I can pay and get it shipped). Get well soon Corey!

Names Rob. Drive a 2008 Ford F-150 with several mods. Some big, some small, and next mod in line was the Gryphon. This is my first real vehicle and its been alot of fun customizing it to make it "mine". Get lots of looks and complements. And that makes ya feel good and make everything worth it. Heres a couple pictures of my baby.

Anyhoo, hello all . Glad to meet everyone and hope to have good discussions with y'all in the future.

Rob
Old Wed, November 18th, 2009, 10:27 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome to the forum!

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Mon, November 23rd, 2009, 07:25 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome, Rob! I love your truck -- red's my favorite. I am finally feeling better, so you'll see me around a bit more.

Feel free to ask anything. As you've already discovered, we have awesome members and incredible moderators who are always willing to help.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Mon, November 23rd, 2009, 09:51 PM
Lonestar Legend

Hey Corey, glad you're feeling better.

Do have a question for ya. I got your invoice last week and made the payment. This was last Wed. Havent received any shipping or tracking info on my Gryphon yet. How long does it usually take to ship once the payments been made?

Thanks,
Rob
Old Tue, November 24th, 2009, 12:56 PM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

JWBFX4 is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the forum.

Nice looking truck... I love the moto metal 951's
Old Tue, November 24th, 2009, 02:46 PM
Lonestar Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonestarROB View Post
Do have a question for ya. I got your invoice last week and made the payment. This was last Wed. Havent received any shipping or tracking info on my Gryphon yet. How long does it usually take to ship once the payments been made?

Thanks,
Rob
Question answered. Got the shipping info this morning. Gotta be honest, pretty disappointed. It took 1 week after payment was made for my order to ship. Now another additional week for it to arrive. :sadface: Ohwell... Better late then never i suppose. Hope the custom tune doesnt too long.

Btw, thanks for the welcome every body.
Old Sat, November 28th, 2009, 03:16 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Just so there are no unnecessary delays, have you contacted Corey with your HEX code? We can't build you tunes without it.

Thanks.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Sat, November 28th, 2009, 09:00 AM
Lonestar Legend

I need the Gryphon to do/get that, correct? I've still not received the gryphon unit yet. :sadface:
Old Sat, November 28th, 2009, 02:48 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

My mistake... I thought it already arrived. Yes, when you get the unit just write down the HEX code and let Corey or me know.

Take care.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Wed, December 2nd, 2009, 08:18 AM
Lonestar Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Hungry View Post
My mistake... I thought it already arrived. Yes, when you get the unit just write down the HEX code and let Corey or me know.
Got it monday and PM/Emailed Corey right away. Now the waiting game . Hope it doesnt take too long. I'm too to wait .
Closed Thread