Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the Power Hungry Performance Forum. We're glad that you're here! Start a new thread and tell us a little about yourself!

PLEASE POST TECHNICAL and/or SUPPORT QUESTIONS in the APPROPRIATE SECTION of the FORUM

Closed Thread

Old Fri, April 24th, 2009, 11:55 PM
Whopper

T&Df150 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88Racing View Post
I know its personal preference but the one mod you have kinda bugs me.

Personally I like a rumble out of my exhaust instead of a cackle. Cats back systems are better sounding and do the truck more justice than just no muffler. A number of members will back me up on this. No I am not a muffler sales man either, I just have dealt with a lot of vehicles over the last 26 years.

BTW it looks better if you get pulled over for noise ordinance tickets if there is one there.

Just a thought.

Lars
To tell you the Truth its not really to loud, at least until I want it to be. At an idle after it warms up you cant even hear it unless you're right next to the truck, it sounds stock. Under regaler driving conditions its not a hole lot louder compared to my cat back Flowmaster kit I was running, Its just when I'm really getting on it that it screams. Here soon I will be going with hi flow cats, true duels with an X pipe and two Super 44s
Old Sat, April 25th, 2009, 12:02 AM
Whopper

T&Df150 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackandJanet View Post
And probably, because of the CAI, the feedback loop between the O2 sensors and the MAF sensor was unable to compensate? (That would be my guess, anyway). That CAI may be driving you VERY lean. It would be interesting to see what would happen if you took the CAI off and ran it again with E85 on Level 2.

Anyway, welcome to the forum!

- Jack
I'm really considering taking off the CAI and trying it again on 2, and thanks to every body for the reapplies.

Trent
Old Tue, April 28th, 2009, 10:40 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

:welcome3: to the forum, Trent!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Wed, April 29th, 2009, 11:08 AM
addicted

kokopellimotorsports is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the forum.

Ty

Tuning is addicting. Lol.
Closed Thread