Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the Power Hungry Performance Forum. We're glad that you're here! Start a new thread and tell us a little about yourself!

PLEASE POST TECHNICAL and/or SUPPORT QUESTIONS in the APPROPRIATE SECTION of the FORUM

Closed Thread

Old Fri, August 14th, 2009, 09:04 AM
Double Whopper

sam8 is on a distinguished road
Default New from NorCal

Checking in, will be ordering a chip of some kind this am as soon as PHP opens.
Had a chip Bill tuned in my '97 for many years, I bought it from Dale Isley.
Lost a PCM in my truck last spring, got her up and running again but my old chip is no-workie.
So, time to go back to the source for the best tunes for my Ford. Glad to see that Bill is back at the helm of his own show and excited about getting the HP back in my truck.
Old Fri, August 14th, 2009, 09:11 AM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Glad you've joined us! Bill's the best, isn't he? Wonder if your old chip can be re-burned to accept the new PCM?

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer
Old Fri, August 14th, 2009, 09:31 AM
Double Whopper

I thought about spending some $ on it until I looked closely at the new ones being offered. This was a two-step heavy tow/go-fast unit. I want more options, and since I've added a Beans D-66 and a Banks IC I think the progamming is going to change.
So I gave the old one to a buddy who wants to fiddle with it. whatever.
Also, I like the idea of being able to have Bill send me new tunes, since I will be adding injectors at some point as well.
Old Fri, August 14th, 2009, 09:56 AM
Bacon King

Sburn will become famous soon enoughSburn will become famous soon enough

Sam8,

Welcome aboard.

Old Fri, August 14th, 2009, 10:03 AM
Double Whopper

Thanks SBurn.

Hope the fires down there are blowing away from you, watching it right now on the tube.

'97 F-350 CC LB 4x4-Orignal Owner. Arrowcraft DRW Kit, Tymar int., Banks IC, Beans D-66 Turbo, Hypermax DP, 4 inch exhaust, ATS Triple Loc converter, Mag Hytec Trans Pan,Tru-cool Trans Cooler, ORU Shackle Reverse, Ultralite Gauges, PHP F.U. 2 Flex 6 pos. chip Terminator modded 17* HPOP and Scan Gauge
Old Fri, August 14th, 2009, 10:07 AM
Bacon King

Diesel Rookie is on a distinguished road

Welcome. Glad to see another Nor Cal Local

4" Down pipe and exhaust, Wicked Wheel, Modified Exhaust Turbo Housing, Big Head Waste Gate Actuator, PML Transmission Pan, Factory Tech Valve Body, Autometer Gage Pod, PHP FU2 Chip
Old Fri, August 14th, 2009, 10:14 AM
Bacon King

Sburn will become famous soon enoughSburn will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam8 View Post
Thanks SBurn.

Hope the fires down there are blowing away from you, watching it right now on the tube.
Yeah, the fires are well north of the city. Lots of smoke last night over town, but winds seem to have shifted direction this morning.

Usual summer pattern is the winds will switch back this afternoon, which is when it makes it tough on the firefighters.

It's a rural area, but there's still lots of houses up there, and those poor folks went through an almost identical fire last year.

Old Fri, August 14th, 2009, 10:36 AM
Double Whopper

I understand completely, I am up in the foothills east of Sacramento and have been through a couple of nasty ones myself. There isn't much that can make you feel as helpless as a wildfire.

'97 F-350 CC LB 4x4-Orignal Owner. Arrowcraft DRW Kit, Tymar int., Banks IC, Beans D-66 Turbo, Hypermax DP, 4 inch exhaust, ATS Triple Loc converter, Mag Hytec Trans Pan,Tru-cool Trans Cooler, ORU Shackle Reverse, Ultralite Gauges, PHP F.U. 2 Flex 6 pos. chip Terminator modded 17* HPOP and Scan Gauge
Old Fri, August 14th, 2009, 03:55 PM
Double Whopper

Talked to Bill this morning, just did the forms for the FU 2 and sent 'em.

Now the tough part starts.

The wait...

Old Fri, August 14th, 2009, 04:05 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome to the forum!

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Closed Thread