Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the Power Hungry Performance Forum. We're glad that you're here! Start a new thread and tell us a little about yourself!

PLEASE POST TECHNICAL and/or SUPPORT QUESTIONS in the APPROPRIATE SECTION of the FORUM

Closed Thread

Old Sat, February 28th, 2009, 09:44 PM
Be A Saint

lynn2437 is on a distinguished road
Default Lynn from South Dakota

I found this site from a URL posted on F150online while I was researching homemade CAIs. Lots of good info on that thread. I am now living in Rapid City, SD after moving from Valdosta GA. I am originally from the Mississippi gulf coast (Ocean Springs). My wife and I are both active duty Air Force and this is our second base. We have both been to Iraq and are enjoying our careers. We have a three year old baby girl named Hannah and another little girl on the way named Emma, due Apr. 15th. I have a passion for just about everything outdoors and find myself pursuing alot of big game in the hills and plains of western SD. My boxer Rocco finds his way into the passenger seat of my truck most of the time on these excursions. I have a 2004 Screw Lariet 4x4, and my wife currently drives a 2007 Mustang GT. I joined F150online for tips and tricks (mostly preventitive maint.) and can't get away from the computer sometimes I look forward to reading up on anything and everything that comes to mind with regard to my truck.
Old Sat, February 28th, 2009, 10:21 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light
Welcome to the forum from eastern SD.

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Sat, February 28th, 2009, 10:27 PM
Be A Saint

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88Racing View Post
Welcome to the forum from eastern SD.

Lars
Thanks, I've been here a year and apart from the weather (which I'm getting used to), I love it up here
Old Sat, February 28th, 2009, 10:36 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light
Great state been living here almost 25 years now. Just watch the weather out that way, goes from good to bad really quick.

Hunting here isn't half bad either as long as the weather is good.

Glad to have a fellow SD on the forum.

Lars

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Sat, February 28th, 2009, 11:02 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Lynn,

Glad to have you with us and hope you find our forums useful. We're still pretty smal but have a great bunch of folks on here already.

While I'm at it, Corey and I would like to take a moment to thank you and your wife for your service to our country. As a parent of a now ex-Marine, we certainly understand how unappreciated our military personnel often feel. I'm glad to see that both you and your wife are enjoying your service and wish you all the best.

Take care and stay safe.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Sat, February 28th, 2009, 11:04 PM
Be A Saint

Yeah, we had that wonderful blizzard three days before the opening of west river. My truck was in the body shop from hitting a little whitetail buck during bow season (irony) and I had a 4x4 Jeep rental beating the hell out of the snow drifts. Shot a mulie buck and a whitetail buck that week though. Lots of good hunting up here, way better than the deep south.
Old Sun, March 1st, 2009, 01:04 AM
Be A Saint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Hungry View Post
Lynn,

Glad to have you with us and hope you find our forums useful. We're still pretty smal but have a great bunch of folks on here already.

While I'm at it, Corey and I would like to take a moment to thank you and your wife for your service to our country. As a parent of a now ex-Marine, we certainly understand how unappreciated our military personnel often feel. I'm glad to see that both you and your wife are enjoying your service and wish you all the best.

Take care and stay safe.

Thanks for the welcome. I love it when I hear companies unashamed of praising the military. We get so much negative press. We are just normal people leading otherwise normal lives.

BTW, I have stock Screw and I want more power, I should be purchasing a Gyrphon with just the canned tunes before too long. A few extra ponies and mpgs will be very nice. How hard will the install be, I consider myself very mechanically inclined, considering no formal training as a mechanic.

Thanks again,
Lynn
Old Sun, March 1st, 2009, 08:15 AM
Member in Sin

SinCityFX4 is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the forum!
Old Sun, March 1st, 2009, 08:23 AM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

JWBFX4 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn2437 View Post
BTW, I have stock Screw and I want more power, I should be purchasing a Gyrphon with just the canned tunes before too long. A few extra ponies and mpgs will be very nice. How hard will the install be, I consider myself very mechanically inclined, considering no formal training as a mechanic.

Thanks again,
Lynn
Welcome to the site The install is very easy, basically just plug n play. Take less then 10 minutes or so.
Old Sun, March 1st, 2009, 10:25 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

:welcome3: to the Lynn!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Closed Thread