Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > The Starting Point > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the Power Hungry Performance Forum. We're glad that you're here! Start a new thread and tell us a little about yourself!

PLEASE POST TECHNICAL and/or SUPPORT QUESTIONS in the APPROPRIATE SECTION of the FORUM

Closed Thread

Old Mon, March 2nd, 2009, 09:51 PM
addicted

kokopellimotorsports is on a distinguished road

First off, thanks for your service in the Military. Welcome to the forum.

Ty

Tuning is addicting. Lol.
Old Mon, March 2nd, 2009, 10:17 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Welcome to the forum, Brother. Sorry it's taken me so long to acknowledge you, but I was away for a few days.

I'm glad the military has decided to let you and your Wife have some time here where the beds are nice and you don't have to be afraid of loud noises. Hopefully, our new Administration can do better by you than the previous one did.

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer
Old Tue, March 3rd, 2009, 06:08 PM
Be A Saint

lynn2437 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackandJanet View Post
Welcome to the forum, Brother. Sorry it's taken me so long to acknowledge you, but I was away for a few days.

I'm glad the military has decided to let you and your Wife have some time here where the beds are nice and you don't have to be afraid of loud noises. Hopefully, our new Administration can do better by you than the previous one did.

- Jack
Any diehard military american can only wish for the perfect balance of peace and job security. What I mean to say is war is not always popular, but at the same time ensures a job for my wife and I. For all of his faults, Bush was pro-military and treated us well, especially when it came with raises that brought us closer to our civilian counterparts. Obama has advocated a cut in military spending, which will equate to loss of manning DOD wide. I do not expect our annual raises to continue for too long considering the debt incurred by our country and the money that needs to be raised for the new administration's social programs. I can see us being left behind the civilian sector by the time a new Republican congress is elected. I always worry with a new group of politicians in Washington because I never know when I could be on the chopping block. We can all hope that Obama willl do his best for our country and all that inhabit it. May GOD bless him and give him the wisdom to do the right thing at all levels. Democrat or Republican, we must understand that we are all on the winning team and we must do what is necessary for the advancement of our conutry and way of life.

Sorry for the rant, I am very passionate about politics.

-Lynn
Old Wed, March 4th, 2009, 11:03 AM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Lynn, I've responded in the "Conversation Pit". I DO appreciate what you're saying.

- Jack
Closed Thread