Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Orion Reflash System for Navistar > BETA Test Group - Orion Reflash System for Navistar

Old Fri, May 28th, 2021, 11:17 PM
The few, the proud, the brave!

jjaj823 is on a distinguished road
Default Drivers and User Guide

Hello!

I was able to install the software, but in the email regarding testing, there is a reference to USB drivers and a link for the user guide.

I do not see where to find the drivers and the link for the user guide returns a 404 error. Please advise! Thanks!

Jeremy
Old Tue, June 1st, 2021, 11:42 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of
Default USB Drivers

Jeremy,

The USB drivers can be found here...

They can also be found in the Windows [Start] Menu under:

[All Programs] -> [Power Hungry Performance] -> [Orion] -> [USB Drivers]

I apologize for the link on the manual. It hasn't been completed, so it actually isn't on the server yet. The current link is a placeholder for when the manual does become available which should be in a couple days.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!
Old Wed, June 2nd, 2021, 12:34 AM

Thanks!

I figured that might be the case in the missing manual.

Will hopefully be sending you a file in the next day or two.

Jeremy
Old Wed, June 2nd, 2021, 03:20 PM

Default Driver follow-up

I'm not sure if you are aware, but clicking through the menu as described above doesn't do anything. I assume that clicking on the appropriate driver version should launch the setup? If so, that is a bug...the menu is there, but clicking on the driver version (*at least for the 64-bit Win 10) doesn't do anything.

I was able to get the driver installed manually by browsing through the software directory and clicking the driver version I needed though.

If there is a more "official" way you would like me to report potential bugs, please let me know!
Old Wed, June 2nd, 2021, 03:47 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjaj823 View Post
I'm not sure if you are aware, but clicking through the menu as described above doesn't do anything. I assume that clicking on the appropriate driver version should launch the setup? If so, that is a bug...the menu is there, but clicking on the driver version (*at least for the 64-bit Win 10) doesn't do anything.

I was able to get the driver installed manually by browsing through the software directory and clicking the driver version I needed though.

If there is a more "official" way you would like me to report potential bugs, please let me know!
Jeremy,

Thanks for letting me know. That's really odd as it works on our computers here. I'm wondering if it's a permissions setting that is blocking the Orion application from starting another application in the background.

Did you happen to try the shortcuts from the [Start] Menu? Let me know if those work. I won't hurt to reinstall the drivers, or at least start the installation and then cancel out of it.

As for the Parameter file uploading, it did successfully. I will provide a notification window that confirms that the file uploaded correctly, so there isn't any guessing about it.

I'll get a calibration over to you in the morning for you to load at your convenience.

Again, thanks for the feedback. This is the correct place to provide information and address any concerns, so feel free to post.

Take care.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!