Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Minotaur Automotive Tuning Software

Minotaur Automotive Tuning Software Tune your own 7.3L Diesel! If you have a question or comment about Minotaur? Post it here.

Also, check out our Facebook group: Facebook - Minotaur Tuners

Old Tue, May 17th, 2011, 06:04 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

No. Don't expect anything for a few months.
Old Tue, May 17th, 2011, 08:04 PM
Bacon King

Pocket is on a distinguished road

Matt gave me the idea to edit my pulsewidth map in PMT1, then transfer it over to VDH5. It worked, and I'm not tuning completely blind anymore.

Now I have a chance at getting these brand new sticks under control.
Old Wed, May 18th, 2011, 07:13 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Yep. The nice thing about certain definitions is that you can do that..... I had to learn the hard way with my Sniper software since some of the maps were all jacked up.

Do you still need this other tune? I got the order for it yesterday and I should have it ready by Friday.
Old Wed, May 18th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Bacon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleatus12r View Post
Do you still need this other tune? I got the order for it yesterday and I should have it ready by Friday.
Yes.

As of yesterday I probably don't need it, since I got a majority of stuff dialed in that I was having trouble with before I tried the PMT1 trick. But it wouldn't hurt to go ahead and have it so I can have a reference point and baseline. So yeah, I'll still take it. I'm sure it will help me fine tune a last few bits that I'm still working with, and save me some time since I don't have an emulator right now.

I still have a lot of tuning left to do with these injectors, so every little bit helps.

Thanks Cody! You da' man! Tell Bill you need a pay raise.
Old Wed, May 18th, 2011, 11:22 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

What if I don't think I'm worth it?

Old Wed, May 18th, 2011, 11:35 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

I have altered the stock file to hopefully take care of idle issues. It should give you a good starting point (but it may be a little "stronger" than stock).

If you need anything done to it, just PM me and I'll make some tweaks. It should be a good start though.

You will have mail in a few minutes.
Old Wed, May 18th, 2011, 05:53 PM
Bacon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleatus12r View Post
What if I don't think I'm worth it?

I tell you what.... you're earning it today. LOL
Old Fri, May 20th, 2011, 11:19 AM
Double Whopper

Shaw is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
Matt gave me the idea to edit my pulsewidth map in PMT1, then transfer it over to VDH5. It worked, and I'm not tuning completely blind anymore.

Now I have a chance at getting these brand new sticks under control.
I wish my PMT1 would work, must be nice to actually put the PW down that you want instead of having to guess all the time.
Old Fri, May 20th, 2011, 12:04 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

Don't get too upset.

I don't get to work with the right values either.
Old Fri, May 20th, 2011, 12:57 PM
Double Whopper

Shaw is on a distinguished road

I don't get upset at all, just get frustrated some times. I still am very happy with Minotaur and wouldn't trade being able to do my own tunes for anything!!!