Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Tue, January 6th, 2009, 03:53 PM
Whopper

bowbuilder is on a distinguished road
Default Download tunes

Can anyone tell me how to install my new tunes??? I got an e-mail for Corey saying my tune was ready for download. I need some instructions on how or where to download from and how to install them.

Thanks Bob
Old Tue, January 6th, 2009, 04:13 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowbuilder View Post
Can anyone tell me how to install my new tunes??? I got an e-mail for Corey saying my tune was ready for download. I need some instructions on how or where to download from and how to install them.

Thanks Bob
Sure Bob -

Download and install the Pegasus application from their webpage here:http://dygytalworld.ehost-services13...Downloads.html You might as well get the instructions file too, that is just below it.

If you have your Gryphon in the truck, set it back to level 0 (stock) and then bring it in to your computer. Hook it up with the USB cable, either before or after you start Pegasus. When it's connected, you should see it's serial number at the bottom right of the Pegasus window.

Click on Update and then on Targeted Functions. Sit back and wait for the process to complete.

When you plug the unit back into the truck, make sure the key is ON before you connect the Gryphon. You'll have to hit <Enter> to get past a "warning" screen I believe. Then, go ahead and choose the custom level you want to program into the PCM.

The update instructions are in the Pegasus User Guide, if you forget any of this.

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer
Old Tue, January 6th, 2009, 04:30 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Jack, you are an :angel:. Thanks for jumping in!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Tue, January 6th, 2009, 04:42 PM
Whopper

Looks like I need an unlock code???
Old Tue, January 6th, 2009, 04:55 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Hey Bob,

Bill is out at Edge all week, but I'll ask him to give you a shout after he gets off work. I'm sure it's an easy fix.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Tue, January 6th, 2009, 05:01 PM
Whopper

Thanks Corey.
Old Tue, January 6th, 2009, 05:43 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

No problem. That's what we're here for. I just talked to Billy, and he's going to give you a shout as soon as he's back in his hotel room.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019