Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Hydra Chip 17-Position Chip

Hydra Chip 17-Position Chip The Power Hungry Performance Hydra Multi-Position Chip is the industry standard for the 7.3L!

Redesigned from the ground up, the Hydra Chip provides Ford owners with a feature packed,
high quality, and low cost alternative to other existing modules on the market today.

Old Tue, October 30th, 2012, 08:34 AM
Tuner novice

F-127 is on a distinguished road
Default Minotaur users

I need to ask the question, this seems like it would be one slick unit for Minotaur users, is there a price for a blank Hydra setup? I also thought I remember reading it was developed with Moates, so I couldn't help but think of the potential quarter horse support that was to-be. It also got my brain thinking this Hyrda would be SUPER-slick if it would support live tuning with Minotaur down the road. Anyways, just some thoughts. Seems like a really great product that I hope to get my hands on. Keep up the good work PHP!
Old Wed, October 31st, 2012, 07:48 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

The Hydra Chip will be totally compatible with Minotaur. I'll have to get back with you about the price.

Regarding Moates's Quarter Horse, I believe Billy was planning on doing something with it and the 6.0L, but I could be wrong.

These should give you some more information about Minotaur and the Hydra Chip:

PowerStrokeArmy - View Single Post - dp tuner tunes on php hydra-chip

PowerStrokeArmy - View Single Post - dp tuner tunes on php hydra-chip

THANKS FOR THE PROPS!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Thu, November 1st, 2012, 07:09 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-127 View Post
I remember reading it was developed with Moates,

Get that idea out of your head!

In no way, shape, or form. (I'm not saying that sarcastically, either.) Moates was not involved.
Old Thu, November 1st, 2012, 08:24 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Thu, November 1st, 2012, 10:08 PM
Tuner novice

F-127 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleatus12r View Post
Get that idea out of your head!

In no way, shape, or form. (I'm not saying that sarcastically, either.) Moates was not involved.
It's out! I mis-read some stuff on Facebook. I read the comment below without any previous or later comments and came away with Moates... I'm a poor skimmer when it comes to reading.. The thought is out though, I promise!

Quote:
Just to clarify... we are friendly with Craig Moates. We're just very proud of our own design and the additional features that we're working on for our new chip. I realized after I typed my reply to Christian that it came off as sounding offended when I really wasn't in the least.
Oh, and this logo makes me grin when I see it too!