Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > Prayer Requests

Prayer Requests Let's face it -- there are times when everyone could use a few extra prayers coming their way. Feel free to post about prayers needed for yourself, family, friends, and anyone else!

Old Wed, July 29th, 2009, 09:58 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Chuck, you and the kids have been in our prayers every day. Please keep us up to date as you have more information. What a blessing that we have the NCMEC!

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Sat, August 1st, 2009, 10:59 PM
Duty, Honor, Country

ChuckD will become famous soon enough

I did have a problem with the PD cause they didnt want to enter into the NCIC because they said it didnt meet the criteria. I finally got a call on Friday and I asked the officer why it didnt because of the orders I got from the judge. He called me back in 10 minutes and said she is getting entered in NCIC. The NCMEC called and are going to be making flyers and contacting the PA's office to push a warrant through. Sucks its got to be this way but nothing I can do.
2004 Explorer Limited
A veteran is someone who, at one point in one's life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author Unknown
Old Tue, August 4th, 2009, 11:50 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Chuck, I've been thinking about you and the situation. If you feel that it's appropriate, I'd love for you to post pictures of the kids on here. We have quite a lot of members now, and extra eyes couldn't hurt if the kids are still missing. (Then again, I'm the kind of person who takes five minutes to look at the pictures of missing kids every time I go in or out of WalMart. ) Couldn't hurt, right?

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Wed, August 5th, 2009, 02:21 AM
Duty, Honor, Country

You can put up what I sent you. Thats all I can do legally at this point till I get in court.
2004 Explorer Limited
A veteran is someone who, at one point in one's life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author Unknown
Old Wed, August 5th, 2009, 06:36 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

What a beautiful little girl! I put a link on the website, and I just want to ask anyone who reads this to please take a minute to look at this link:

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US.

You're in our daily thoughts and prayers.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Thu, August 6th, 2009, 01:59 AM
Cali Gestapo!

Caforddude is on a distinguished road

No word yet on your daughters location?

Man I really am SO sorry to hear about this happening.

Old Thu, August 6th, 2009, 11:04 PM
Duty, Honor, Country

Nothing yet.
2004 Explorer Limited
Old Sat, August 8th, 2009, 12:01 PM
Baconator

BlackSTX is on a distinguished road

Chuck, Sorry to see anyone having to go through this; and especially sad for the children. Though I'm a long ways away, I'll keep my eyes and ears open, and drop a few words with the big guy upstairs.
I hope this end soon.

Current mods: AEM Bruteforce CAI, Magnaflow SI/DO, Gryphon-87 & 93 tunes, Harley head lamps, tinted windows, lower grille filler, and FX2 lower valance.
Old Sun, August 9th, 2009, 02:09 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Chuck, bbbxcursion put up the poster at his cab companies in Phoenix and Tucson. The notice is at the cashier window so every driver will see it.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019
Old Sun, August 16th, 2009, 01:25 AM
Duty, Honor, Country

Default Update

I was able to find and get my daughter on Tuesday. The school called me and told me they has a request for records and I went to that school and talked to the school resource officers and they verified the information. My ex showed up and threw a big fit saying that the court orders was reversed and then went on to say that she never knew about them (contridicting) then said that they wasnt any good from 2001. The officer asked her if she had anything that superceded what I had and she said no. I was standing behind the counter and was waving at my other children and she got real pissy and told my children not to talk to me and jerked the stroller that my youngest was in and went out the door. Now mind you that all of this is in the police report, and the officer stated that I was extremely compliant.

Her lawyer called me a bit ago, to set a meeting before court. He told me I didn`t have a right to pick up my daughter from the school like I did. I asked him why, he couldn`t answer, just I didn`t have a right. So I asked him that since he was a judge for 19 years if a signed court order was valid, he said thats beside the point. So whats the point, he said it had to with me medically. So I asked that since I have a kidney disease that I don`t have a right to my child, he said thats not what he is saying. I asked him what he was saying and he just goes well if you can`t figure it out now you will find out when we meet. I asked him if he had a copy of my medical records he said no, I asked him if he was a Dr. he said no. Then I asked how he could diagnose me. He was getting pissed at that point and I just told him that the mother could call our daughter anytime and she knows that but hasn`t. I also asked him if it was right for the mother to refuse me to see my children and he wouldn`t answer. And I told him that she wasn`t telling him the whole truth and he would be surprised when he has the documents in front of him. She claims that she knew nothing of the divorce, and thats pretty funny when she had to show up and give me my daughter at the court room.

Since this has happened they have called the police 3 out of the 4 days to come to my house and do a welfare check. The police come and see everything is ok and leave. Now mind you she is asking that I have supervised vistation. So my documentation continues. The judge might be a little upset cause I took my oldest and had to leave the other 3 but I am willing to let mother have contact with her but she is unwilling for me to have contact with the other children.
2004 Explorer Limited