Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Fri, June 11th, 2010, 03:37 PM
Whopper

webbug is on a distinguished road
Default 3 questions

2 Questions

I have been using the programmer for a while; I have custom tunes for performance and towing. I need clarifications on the followings:

1. When using custom tow settings, the maximum speed I can get towing my 24 feet boat is 78mph. I know its too fast for towing but just wondering why the loss in speed.

2. If tires are changed, what speed can be adjusted using the programmer; the odometer or the digital speed of the programmer?

3. When I use my custom tow or performance settings I always skip the custom options. Now I need to do some custom settings which is mainly the tire size. What about the other settings? Will it take those that were made for my custom settings (for example GR) or it will have a dummy number and I have to know the setting that was made to that program (whether its tow or performance)

Thanks