Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Tue, April 13th, 2010, 10:55 AM
Double Whopper

double j is on a distinguished road
Default almost here

i got my shiping conformation on my gryphon it should be here tommorro. i cant wait to get home friday and try it out.
Old Tue, April 13th, 2010, 11:04 AM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Good to hear!

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Tue, April 13th, 2010, 11:16 AM
Double Whopper

yea i am getting excited. thanks for all the help in getting me lined out on what i needed for custom tunes.
Old Tue, April 13th, 2010, 12:27 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

You're welcome!

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Tue, April 13th, 2010, 11:53 PM
Whopper

bigburg is on a distinguished road

Congrats, I just got my Gryphon today and I am lovin it so far. Running on the canned tow tune and it feels much better. Cant wait for my custom tunes. You will be very happy. Let us know what happens when you get it.
Old Wed, April 14th, 2010, 08:26 AM
Double Whopper

it will be this weekend before i can try it out. i work on the road and want get home until friday. but i will give it a try and write up a post on it. im glad that you are liken yours bigburg. what kind of custom tunes did you get.
Old Sun, April 18th, 2010, 12:49 PM
Whopper

bigburg is on a distinguished road

I got 87 Tow and 91 Performance for my custom tunes.
I have been lookin at a programmer for many years but with limited $$$ I have not been able to pull the trigger and get one until this month. Also I have been skeptical about how well one would work.
Now I have seen the light and wish that I had gotten my gryphon a while back. I am waiting on my custom tunes so I am running level 2 87 tow canned and there is such a huge difference in how she runs now.
Shifts are much cleaner and firm, when you get on the gas the truck just wants to run away now, it pulls stays in the power band of the engine much better making performance at all speeds nice.
I have chirped the tires from a dead stop abunch of times by accident by getting on the go pedal a little too hard, a problem I never had befor.
I have 110,000 miles and it's like I just got a brand new truck. All this improvment on canned makes me that much more eager to get my custom tunes.
Also PHP has given me wonderful customer service so far for the few questions I have had. My Gryphon shipped fast and got here right when they said it would.
Also installtion was as easy as pie. The dash pod fits perfect, I did not have to use the velcro or bracket it came with.
Today I am going to put some 92 octane in and give the canned performance tune a test.