Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Power Hungry Performance Product Information > Gryphon Programmer

Gryphon Programmer Edge Product has discontinued the Edge Evolution 2, but we still provide support and tuning for it.

If you have a question or comment relating the Gryphon (or Evolution) programmer, post it here.

Old Mon, April 26th, 2010, 05:41 PM
Whopper

GeauxTigers is on a distinguished road
Default Going from F-150 to F-250

I've seen this topic on here months ago, but couldn't find it again. I have a 2005 F-150. I'm going to a 7.3L F-250. Of course I want to take my Gryphon with me...what do I need to do after I set the F-150 back to stock ?

Thanks !
Old Tue, April 27th, 2010, 03:13 PM
Grown-up in training!

ticopowell will become famous soon enough

I just sent mine in to PHP to get the gryphon reprogrammed. the price depends on what your new motor is and what mods you have installed. I would try and call PHP and talk to someone there to verify the price, from what I remember from a previous post it costs about $200 to do that change. I just went from an 2001 F-150 5.4L 2V to a 2005 F-150 5.4L 3V and it is going to be something like $50 for the change. that also includes the new cable that my new truck needs, so you also might need a new cable, and then someway to mount the gryphon in the new truck. Good luck and enjoy the new truck!
Old Tue, April 27th, 2010, 05:56 PM
Whopper

GeauxTigers is on a distinguished road

Thanks ! !