Power Hungry Performance Forum  

Go Back   Power Hungry Performance Forum > Everything Else > The Conversation Pit

The Conversation Pit This is where EVERYTHING else goes. No subject is too mundane. How's the weather in your area? Did your kid cut his first tooth? Really, what do you think about the President? And don't get me started on Cummins and Duramaxes. Have at it!

Closed Thread

Old Thu, December 10th, 2009, 01:25 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Ok the thread is going to be moved.
Any of your other tips and tricks can be added in the new subforum.
Keep them coming!
Thanx
Be safe and watch out for those mounties!LOL's

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Thu, December 10th, 2009, 04:21 PM
Almost not a Newbie

CageFighter_Dan will become famous soon enough
sweet , and thank you,. hopefully this makes it easier for people to find things like this type of artical
Old Mon, December 14th, 2009, 05:30 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Dan, I renamed your excellent thread, because I think the new title more accurately describes what it's about. And, in the Members Only "How To" section, I've stripped most of the additional posts out of it so that it stays faithful to the topic.

I copied it back here though, with all the extra posts intact. As time goes on, this "original" post will tend to move way down in this list and will eventually become "lost". Hopefully, we can keep the more "condensed" version set up so that it's easier to find.

- Jack
Old Tue, December 15th, 2009, 03:30 PM
Almost not a Newbie

CageFighter_Dan will become famous soon enough
awesome thanks, working on a couple more this week so i will post them there, and try to utilize the same type of title for them
Old Tue, December 15th, 2009, 04:48 PM
SENIOR MODERATOR

88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light88Racing is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by CageFighter_Dan View Post
awesome thanks, working on a couple more this week so i will post them there, and try to utilize the same type of title for them
Post your new threads to where they apply.
So if you're doing a mod specific for a 97-03 f150 then post it there but if it covers a wide variety of vehicles then post it in the conversation pit. Then one of us moderators will take it from there.

God doesn't have a Facebook but he's my friend.
God doesn't have a twitter, but I follow him.
Old Wed, December 16th, 2009, 09:52 PM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CageFighter_Dan View Post
Yes, do it the way Lars suggests. We'll probably get more in the way of responses that way, as people see them, and some of those responses can add to the value of the thread. We want those. Other, not so helpful responses will be taken out when the thread is copied to the "Library", so that the information is easier to use.

- Jack
Closed Thread

Tags
cheap, mirror mount, radar detector